DIGITAL WAYS TO A CLEANER WORLD
Do you want to work for a company with Irish roots and a global impact? A leader in environmental services, AMCS is a trailblazing software company that guides and supports other businesses on their journey towards sustainability.
AMCS leads the way
The AMCS team is at the cutting edge of technology. Companies come to AMCS to achieve their sustainability strategies as we help companies to reduce their carbon footprint and work in a more environmentally conscious way. AMCS has created digital ways to a cleaner world.
What we do
AMCS is a global leader for integrated software and vehicle technology for the environmental services industry. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions worldwide supporting over 2,650 customers in 22 countries. AMCS employs over 700 people across 11 countries, headquartered in Ireland with offices in North America, Europe and Australia.
AMCS offers team members more than just a job, but an opportunity to map out a career with a company that is growing, evolving and setting out new ways of working that are having a positive impact on the world around us. AMCS was established in Ireland and holds onto those local roots and ‘start-up’ mentality with a culture of connection. Connection to our work, our customers, our colleagues and our community that creates a working environment that fosters openness, collaboration and creativity.
We have an amazing opportunity for an experienced Business Intelligence Analyst to join our team at our Global HQ in Limerick. This can also be a hybrid or even fully remote role.
Deep knowledge and Experience in designing and implementing Enterprise Datawarehouse solutions (Dimensions and Facts designing)
Expertise in implementing automated ETL process using Microsoft tools like (SSIS/Azure Data Pipelines)
Deep Knowledge of data warehousing concepts.
SQL Server / Azure
- Expertise in Writing and Maintaining Queries in database, Azure SQL Server preferred.
- Expertise in Advanced SQL concepts like CTEs, Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Views etc.
- Expertise in concepts of indexes (primary, foreign keys) and constraints (unique, default)
- Optimization and performance tuning of SQL queries.
- Understanding of Industry wide SQL Best practices
- Proven experience in writing reports using SSRS and EXAGO BI(Preferred)/ based on customer requirements.
- Experience creating advanced SSRS/EXAGO BI(Preferred)/ reporting concepts like drill down reports, cascade parameters, subscriptions, snapshots etc.
- Optimization and performance tuning of SSRS/EXAGO BI(Preferred)/ reports.
- Experience creating interactive Dashboards using EXAGO BI(Preferred)/Power BI/Tableau
Good to have
- Understanding of various ML/AI algorithms and how to optimize them to generate meaningful insights
- Implementing Azure Data Pipelines/Data Factories (ETL using Azure)
- Implementing Machine Learning pipelines using Azure AI
- Designing Predictive Reporting using machine learning and AI
- Experience working with SSAS (SQL Server Analysis Service)