Why join our team?
AMCS is the leading global technology company providing innovative solutions to the environmental services industry through the AMCS Platform. Established in Limerick, Ireland in 2003, the company continues to grow operations globally and today employs 600+ people across 11 countries. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions for the waste and recycling industry worldwide supporting 2,650+ customers in 22 countries.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Automation Software Engineer in Test to join our expanding team at our global HQ in Limerick. We will also consider candidates working remotely at any location in Ireland
- Design, implementation and execution of both automated and manual test plans for AMCS customer solutions
- Work as part of a Scrum / Agile team.
- Creation of Test strategies in order to ensure successful project acceptance
- Interfacing with Project Managers, Product Owners, Business Analysts and Engineering teams to deliver quality solutions in the EMEA region.
- Documenting and tracking bugs.
- Reporting progress of testing activities to the Scrum master.
- Creation and maintenance of project focused dashboards on our bug tracking system.
- Building test frameworks and methodologies that will define the testing processes used as part of the software development process.
- 5-6 years Extensive work experience in Automation Testing using recent automation tools (Selenium, Java, TestNG, API Automation) and scripting language.
- Experience in CI/CD process and Good knowledge in Azure Pipeline, Test plan and Build & Release process
- Experience in SpecFlow / BDD implementation using any one automation tool (Selenium / Cypress / C#)
- Be part of a scrum team – Understand the requirements (Feature, User Story, Bug) and ability design automation test script for Regression , End2End and InSprint Testing
- Collaborate with QA Engineers on Peer Review, Technical knowledge sharing and Script development
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop automation script for Central Automation Team
- Support automation execution during release testing