DIGITAL WAYS TO A CLEANER WORLD
Do you want to work for a company with a global impact? A leader in environmental services, AMCS is a trailblazing software company that guides and supports other businesses on their journey towards sustainability.
AMCS leads the way
The AMCS team is at the cutting edge of technology. Companies come to AMCS to achieve their sustainability strategies as we help companies to reduce their carbon footprint and work in a more environmentally conscious way. AMCS has created digital ways to a cleaner world.
What we do
AMCS is a global leader for integrated software and vehicle technology for the environmental services industry. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions worldwide supporting over 5000 customers in 23 countries. AMCS employs over 1200 people across 22 countries, headquartered in Ireland with offices in North America, Europe and Australia.
Due to the expansion of the organisation we are looking to recruit a Sales Account Executive to join our team at our Global Sales Team. This role can be based at any location in the UK
Reporting to the EMEA SMB Sales Director and collaborating closely with local marketing focusing on the UK and European Markets.
- Quickly gaining a strong understanding of the AMCS platform.
- Understanding customer need by executing robust discovery sessions.
- Effective positioning of AMCS solutions that enable positive business outcomes for our customers.
- Effectively collaborate with sales managers and cross-functional partners.
- Be responsible for the full sales cycle from discovery to signature. Driving qualified opportunities from discovery to closed won.
- Develop and execute sales strategies and tactics to generate pipeline, drive sales opportunities and deliver repeatable and predictable bookings.
What you will need:
- A track record of success in the SMB market
- 5+ years of software selling experience: SaaS experience an advantage
- Experience managing & closing complex sales-cycles using solution selling
- Accomplishment of over-achieving quota
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Salesforce, COM, MEDDICC experience a distinct advantage
- Aptitude for value-based selling
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to travel if required (Ireland/UK)