DIGITAL WAYS TO A CLEANER WORLD
Do you want to work for a company with Irish roots and a global impact? A leader in environmental services, AMCS is a trailblazing software company that guides and supports other businesses on their journey towards sustainability.
AMCS leads the way
The AMCS team is at the cutting edge of technology. Companies come to AMCS to achieve their sustainability strategies as we help companies to reduce their carbon footprint and work in a more environmentally conscious way. AMCS has created digital ways to a cleaner world.
What we do
AMCS is a global leader for integrated software and vehicle technology for the environmental services industry. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions worldwide supporting over 2,650 customers in 22 countries. AMCS employs over 700 people across 11 countries, headquartered in Ireland with offices in North America, Europe and Australia.
AMCS offers team members more than just a job, but an opportunity to map out a career with a company that is growing, evolving and setting out new ways of working that are having a positive impact on the world around us. AMCS was established in Ireland and holds onto those local roots and ‘start-up’ mentality with a culture of connection. Connection to our work, our customers, our colleagues and our community that creates a working environment that fosters openness, collaboration and creativity.
The Role: We have an exciting opportunity for a number of Sales Associates to join our team.
As a Sales Associate, you will be critical to the growth, development and qualification of the sales pipeline and identification of new opportunities in the North American market.
This opportunity is ideal for candidates interested in growing their career in sales or marketing in a fast-moving high-tech SaaS environment.
The location: This role can be based out of our Boston office on a Hybrid basis.
As a Sales Associate @AMCS, you will;
- Work as a part of the GTM team in North America – comprising Enterprise Sales Managers, Inside Sales Representatives, Pre-Sales Engineers, BDRs, SDRs and the global marketing team.
- Develop compelling talk tracks and email campaigns for demand generation
- Develop outbound leads through prospecting and outbound campaigns
- Develop relationships over the phone and other outbound communication to move the prospect through the qualification process.
- Qualify leads generated by marketing as sales opportunities
- Transition qualified leads to assigned Sales Representatives
What you need to succeed?
- Bachelor’s degree and 6 months of experience in sales prospecting
- Excellent communication skills (active listening, written, verbal and presentation)
- Ability to articulate complex technology concepts to a technical and non-technical audience
- Experience working in a work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Self-motivated and driven individual with strong attention to detail and proven ability to multi-task
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Interest in environmental industry a plus