Passionate people for sustainable software
Our mission is to connect, engage, and inspire all EHSQ and ESG stakeholders. We aim to provide clarity and guidance in the area of occupational safety, environmental, quality and sustainability management and to create digital solutions.
Sales at its best! Our internationally operating sales team works in an unsaturated B2B market environment with high demand potential, a wide variety of corporate customers and a highly diversified range of industries. All with close support from our internal marketing and lead development teams. In addition, our well-engineered product leaves enough space for our own ideas and the control over the entire process until the contract is signed - including flexibility, independence and transparent bonus agreements. You can join one of our offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Cologne or Munich, or you can work from your home office anywhere in Netherlands or Germany
Your role – We have an exceptional opportunity for an experienced Software Sales Manager to join our expanding Benelux sales team.
- You acquire new customers mainly in the medium and large enterprise segment in the Benelux area.
- You take responsibility for the whole sales cycle, from first contact via the phone through requirements analysis, online and in person software presentations to closing the deal.
- You prepare offers and negotiate pricing and scope until the conclusion of the contract.
- You advance our sales operations through own market research and further development of sales strategies and marketing activities.
- You represent Quentic/AMCS Group at trade fairs and road shows.
- Unsaturated market environment with growing demand
- Support from well-organized Marketing team and Sales Development Representatives in lead generation and qualification
- Attractive compensation with base salary and transparent bonus in line with target agreements
- Company Car / Car allowance?
- Company credit card and remote/hybrid working as well as home office option.
- Structured onboarding with support from designated mentors.
- Flat hierarchies with an open-door policy and a relaxed yet professional work atmosphere.
- An additional day off on your birthday
- Regular team events and good work life balance (flexible working hours, family friendly office, subsidized gym membership, and others)
- You have extensive experience in consultative software sales in B2B settings.
- You combine affinity to technology with interest for topics like health and safety, sustainability, and environmental protection.
- Empathy and outstanding communication and negotiation skills enable you to present complex topics in easily understandable terms.
- You are business fluent in Dutch/German and English, other European languages are a plus.
- You are willing to travel across the region (approximately 1-2 days per week)
About us - https://www.quentic.de/
We are one of the leading solution providers of Software as a Service in the European EHSQ and ESG market. Our more than 250 colleagues are working from several locations across Europe to help our customers to strengthen their EHSQ and ESG management using Quentic software solutions (powered by AMCS Group www.amcsgroup.com).
The solution supports seamless cooperation across departments, locations, and even countries, thereby helping companies coordinate all processes efficiently and in compliance with legal requirements.
If you want to make the world a little bit safer and know more about environmental protection, occupational safety and sustainability, we are the right place for you!