Why join our team?
AMCS is the leading global technology company providing innovative solutions to the environmental services industry through the AMCS Platform. Established in Limerick, Ireland in 2003, the company continues to grow operations globally and today employs 600+ people across 11 countries. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions for the waste and recycling industry worldwide supporting 2,650+ customers in 22 countries.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales Engineer reporting to NA Director of Sales Engineering
About Our Team
As a member of our North America Pre-sales team you will be empowered as both a solution expert and domain expert, helping our customers see the value of AMCS’ Platform in transforming and streamlining their business. Collaborating with your sales teammates – as well as our Marketing, Product Management, Professional Services, and Customer Success teams – you will be an essential part of the sales organization at AMCS Group, and a key player in the pre-sales organization.
- Conducting effective discovery sessions with customers
- Analyzing requirements/discovery findings and developing solution maps
- Collaborating on deal strategy
- Preparing and delivering impactful, relevant, value-based solution demonstrations (in-person or web-based, as appropriate)
- Assisting with internal sales enablement efforts
- Supporting all sales, marketing, and product objectives
- Contributing to ongoing enhancement of solution demonstration environments
- Preparing and providing input for the technical sections of RFPs/ RFQs
- Providing input to Product Management on solution issues or enhancement opportunities
- Continuous education on our solutions and industry segments
- Ongoing development and improvement of business use-cases and solution story telling
We are seeking naturally curious candidates who thrive on finding solutions and driving innovation. You have a passion for technology and the value it can bring to companies, and you enjoy leveraging your expertise in customer discussions about process improvement, best practices, and in painting a vision of their future when with our solutions.
- 2-5 years previous experience as a Solution/Sales Engineer or in a technical customer-facing role
- B.S. Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent work experience
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and demo presentation skills
- Must have desire and ability to drive success in a fast-paced environment
- A sense of humor is highly valued 😊
- Willingness to travel up to 50%
- Direct industry experience in an environmental services company is a plus
- Bi-lingual capability (English, Spanish) is a plus