DIGITAL WAYS TO A CLEANER WORLD
Do you want to work for a company with Irish roots and a global impact? A leader in environmental services, AMCS is a trailblazing software company that guides and supports other businesses on their journey towards sustainability.
AMCS leads the way
The AMCS team is at the cutting edge of technology. Companies come to AMCS to achieve their sustainability strategies as we help companies to reduce their carbon footprint and work in a more environmentally conscious way. AMCS has created digital ways to a cleaner world.
What we do
AMCS is a global leader for integrated software and vehicle technology for the environmental services industry. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions worldwide supporting over 5,000 customers in 23 countries. AMCS employs over 1350 people across 22 countries, headquartered in Ireland with offices in North America, Europe and Australia.
AMCS offers team members more than just a job, but an opportunity to map out a career with a company that is growing, evolving and setting out new ways of working that are having a positive impact on the world around us. AMCS was established in Ireland and holds onto those local roots and ‘start-up’ mentality with a culture of connection. Connection to our work, our customers, our colleagues and our community that creates a working environment that fosters openness, collaboration and creativity.
We currently have a requirement for a Sales Enablement Manager, based in Boston. This role will work closely with the local management team and global sales enablement function to enable successful performance across all sales roles.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Creation of scalable enablement programs designed to onboard and certify multiple sales roles within the AMCS Sales department.
- Work with senior sales stakeholders to understand, align and prioritize their needs.
- Co-ordination of training content across multiple AMCS stakeholders including Product Marketing, Product Management, Sale Operations and Pre-Sales.
- Creation of recertification programs for existing Sales personnel in line with the AMCS Product release cadence.
- Creation of sales enablement tools to increase Sales performance as required.
- Report on key enablement KPIs.
- Sales professional with either (minimum of 5 years)
- Significant Sales enablement experience in a SaaS environment.
- Deep knowledge of Solution Selling in the Enterprise SaaS market.
- Experience with sales methodologies ie; MEDDIC, Com
- Strong communication and relationship building skills to establish working relationships with many executive touchpoints.
- A strong understanding in how sales enablement relates to positive business outcomes for AMCS.