Why join our team?
AMCS is the leading global technology company providing innovative solutions to the environmental services industry through the AMCS Platform. Established in Limerick, Ireland in 2003, the company continues to grow operations globally and today employs 600+ people across 16 countries. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions for the waste and recycling industry worldwide supporting 2,650+ customers in 22 countries.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Analyst to join our expanding team at our global HQ in Limerick
This new position in Sales & Marketing Operations offers an individual the opportunity to gain an end to end insight into how a fast growing market leader manages operations across the sales & marketing functions; This role is key to supporting sales leadership team in providing business intelligence into lead indicators, whilst enabling an opportunity to positively contribute and influence sales processes, drive change management, to ensure the company’s key performance indicators are successfully and consistently achieved.
- Analyse sales processes and sales data gaining thorough understanding of the company and sales organisation
- Assist with development & visual communication of key performance indicators / scorecards/trends to assess how business is performing vs targets, working with sales, marketing, finance, IT
- Develop Forecasting data models, identifying trends, to enhance forecasting predictability in CRM vs company’s KPIs
- Work with sales teams to ensure consistently strong compliance in adoption of globally agreed CRM guidelines & practices
- Collaborate with marketing team on key indicators and assist in building trends using BI, identifying areas requiring review & improvement to meet targets
- Assist in Coordination of annual budget process & ongoing forecasting reviews
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter, ability to work on own and as part of a team
- Willingness to learn with an analytical mindset, comfortable with working with large datasets to help identify trends, develop business insights, suggest improved practices
- Detail oriented
- Excellent Excel skills
- Background in finance/ statistics/ marketing
- CRM experience (salesforce: Lead management/ opportunity management)
- Business Intelligence (BI) tools eg MS