Due to the expansion of the organisation we are looking to recruit a Sales Account Executive to join our team at our HQ in Limerick.
Location: Office based, or fully remote anywhere in Ireland
As an Account Executive, you will:
Report to the EMEA Sales Hub Manager and collaborating closely with local marketing focusing on Ireland and European Markets, you will be responsible for;
- Remote Sales Managers/Account Execs
- Taking qualified opportunities (10%) from SDRs/BDRs and drive to closed won /lost(100%)
- Upsell/Crossell/Conversion/New Logos
- Where applicable managed their named accounts
- Focus on deal velocity and close
- Working with SDR/BDR on discovery to help Pre-Sales on Content to help close deals
- Provide Industry and market knowledge back into feedback loop – Constant Learning Cycle
- Bid Management on non-named field accounts
- ACV/Pipeline Quota Carriers
- Completes COM Conversation to identify
- Before Scenario / Negative consequences
- After Scenario / Positive Business Outcomes
- Metrics - weekly and monthly measurements
- Identify differentiators & Proof Points
What you need to Succeed:
- University degree
- 3+ years experience in a similar Inside Sales role preferred
- Fluency in a European language preferred but not essential
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English
- Confident on the phone and in online meeting scenarios
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- Aptitude for value-based selling
- Salesforce CRM experience a distinct advantage
- Experience within a SaaS/B2B environment essential
- have a strong work ethic and a positive attitude
- be a good communicator and a fantastic listener
- thrive in a fast-paced environment
- be driven by success
- be keen to play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
- You must be comfortable talking to people at all levels of an organisation who may not be expecting your call (and be able to handle rejection easily!)
- Be open to occasional travel
AMCS is the leading global technology company providing innovative solutions to the environmental services industry through the AMCS Platform. Established in Limerick, Ireland in 2003, the company continues to grow operations globally and today employs 700+ people across 11 countries. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions for the waste and recycling industry worldwide supporting 2,750+ customers in 22 countries.
AMCS puts the power into your hands to grow your career.
At AMCS, Innovation, dedication and loyalty are our core values. It reflects in our personnel. Many employees have been with us for a long time. In such a way, we can retain the expertise and experience. We insist on a high standard of education and promote career progression with our specialized P.A.T.H professional development program for all our employees to grow with us.
Aside from our people, there are a variety of additional benefits that make AMCS a great place to work for you!
- Competitive compensation package
- 25 days of paid vacation + 3 days off for Christmas!
- P.A.T.H professional development program for every employee
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance (x4 times your annual salary)
- Health Insurance
- Inclusive, equal opportunity, and multicultural workplace
- Mental health support with Employee Assistant Programme (EAP) benefits, as we know that mental wellbeing plays a major role in both our personal and professional success. #AMCSCares
- Free parking and convenient store on-site
- Modern Architectural designed Headquarters, with direct motorway access
- Active Sports and Social and team events such as Occasion parties/ BBQ's /Paint Nights / Company Days out
- Catered Lunch/Breakfast on Mondays and Fridays.
- Interactive employee training and onboarding.
Check out our website for more information at: www.amcsgroup.com
Connect with us on LinkedIn here - https://ie.linkedin.com/company/amcs-group