DIGTIAL WAYS TO A CLEANER WORLD
Do you want to work for a company with Irish roots and a global impact? A leader in environmental services, AMCS is a trailblazing software company that guides and supports other businesses on their journey towards sustainability.
AMCS leads the way
The AMCS team is at the cutting edge of technology. Companies come to AMCS to achieve their sustainability strategies as we help companies to reduce their carbon footprint and work in a more environmentally conscious way. AMCS has created digital ways to a cleaner world.
What we do
AMCS is a global leader for integrated software and vehicle technology for the environmental services industry. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions worldwide supporting over 5000 customers in 23 countries. AMCS employs over 1350 people across 22 countries, headquartered in Ireland with offices in North America, Europe and Australia.
AMCS offers team members more than just a job, but an opportunity to map out a career with a company that is growing, evolving and setting out new ways of working that are having a positive impact on the world around us. AMCS was established in Ireland and holds onto those local roots and ‘start-up’ mentality with a culture of connection. Connection to our work, our customers, our colleagues and our community that creates a working environment that fosters openness, collaboration and creativity.
We currently have a requirement for a Senior Consultant - Route Optimization. As a Senior Consultant you will be part of the professional services team that is responsible for implementing our route optimization software packages at customers. The AMCS routing solutions are very complex software packages based on advanced optimization algorithms and state of the art software technology. As the solutions are mission critical to our customers it requires the highest degree of skills and dedication of the implementation team.
As a Senior Consultant you will be involved in many different parts of the implementation project: technical design and specifications, installation, test, documentation, training, etc. As we are working with small, dedicated implementation teams, a high degree of responsibility and versatility is required from the consultants
- Work as a part of the AMCS implementation team together with the customer
- Secure that solution design is robust and matches requirements and expectations from the customer
- Secure that integration between AMCS products and 3rd party software packages is functional and robust
- Make actual installations, testing, documentation and training of super users and IT at the customer site
- Secure that the customer benefits from the solution
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelors or Master Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Operations Research or equivalent, plus professional work experience
- Advanced IT skills within Windows, XML, XSLT, SQL
- Ability to understand and explain complex problems
- Ability to work for demanding customers
- Structured and organized
- Good communication skills
- Logistic knowledge preferred
- Some travel required