Why join our team?
AMCS is the leading global technology company providing innovative solutions to the environmental services industry through the AMCS Platform. Established in Limerick, Ireland in 2003, the company continues to grow operations globally and today employs 600+ people across 11 countries. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions for the waste and recycling industry worldwide supporting 2,650+ customers in 22 countries.
We currently have an exciting opportunities for experienced QA Engineers to join our expanding team at our global HQ in Limerick
Working on our Quality Assurance team you will be using your development skills and understanding of software testing internally-developed applications for our customers. You will be using the latest versions of Microsoft platform technologies including .net core/C#, TypeScript, Azure, SQL Server.
- Design, implementation and execution of both automated and manual test plans for AMCS customer solutions
- Work as part of a Scrum / Agile team.
- Creation of Test strategies in order to ensure successful project acceptance
- Interfacing with Project Managers, Product Owners, Business Analysts and Engineering teams to deliver quality solutions in the EMEA region.
- Documenting and tracking bugs.
- Reporting progress of testing activities to the Scrum master.
- Creation and maintenance of project focused dashboards on our bug tracking system.
- Building test frameworks and methodologies that will define the testing processes used as part of the software development process.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 3+ years’ experience in an Information Technology environment specializing in Software QA.
- Experience working as part of a Scrum / Agile team.
- Experience of testing in Microsoft .Net applications.
- Experience with SQL Database and testing.