DIGITAL WAYS TO A CLEANER WORLD
Do you want to work for a company with Irish roots and a global impact? A leader in environmental services, AMCS (Advanced Manufacturing Control Systems) is a trailblazing software company that guides and supports other businesses on their journey towards sustainability.
AMCS leads the way
The AMCS team is at the forefront of technology. Companies come to AMCS to achieve their sustainability strategies as we help companies to reduce their carbon footprint and work in a more environmentally conscious way. AMCS has created digital ways to a cleaner world.
What we do
AMCS is a global leader for integrated software and vehicle technology for the environmental services industry. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions worldwide supporting over 2,650 customers in 22 countries. AMCS employs over 1000 people across 12 countries, headquartered in Ireland with offices in North America, Europe, Australia & Asia
AMCS offers team members more than just a job, but an opportunity to map out a career with a company that is growing, evolving, and setting out new ways of working that are having a positive impact on the world around us. AMCS was established in Ireland and holds onto those local roots and ‘start-up’ mentality with a culture of connection. Connection to our work, our customers, our colleagues, and our community that creates a working environment that fosters openness, collaboration, and creativity.
We currently have a requirement for a Project Manager to be based out of our offices in Hoofddorp
The role will lead the implementation of AMCS business solutions for our Customers, working closely with both Customer and internal AMCS stakeholders.
- Responsible for the successful end to end delivery of Software Implementation projects
using the AMCS Solution set.
- Focused delivery of all aspects of project management including project scope definition,
risk management, adaptable project scheduling, resource management, and consistent
project documentation and reporting.
- Must be results oriented and drive to ensure successful completion of the projects on time,
on budget and within the defined scope while leading through influence and with solid soft
skills and tact.
- Provide regular reporting to applicable managers, executive team, and the Customer
- Audit, monitor and lead correction process to ensure project and resource data is maintained
consistently in accordance with agreed standards and methodologies.
- Escalate issues in an appropriate, timely, and tactful manner.
- Actively participate in resolution of issues and conflicts, internally as well as with clients and
other vendors where appropriate.
- Ensure that all projects are exceptionally well documented and meets all defined goals.
- Engage in scoping and requirements gathering for new and existing projects as necessary.
- Provide leadership to the project implementation team.
- Be able to clearly understand and articulate customer requirements and relate these back to
the project delivery team or software development team where appropriate.
- Experience and good working knowledge of SQL, MS Technology stack including business
- Ability and flexibility to travel to Customer sites and local AMCS office as required.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Degree or equivalent qualification in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business studies.
- 5+ years Project Management experience
- Industry recognised Project Management qualification
- Experience in delivering projects using SQL Server and MS technologies in general.
- Practical experience in relation to Databases, Microsoft SQL Server, managing hosted solutions,
- Experience in the Waste Management or Logistics sector would be advantageous.
- A good knowledge of Software Engineering principles.
- Excellent communication and personal skills, able to communicate clearly, effectively, and form
effective working relationships with customers, colleagues, suppliers and third parties.
- High levels of drive and energy.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Clear sense of ownership of issues and their outcomes.