DIGITAL WAYS TO A CLEANER WORLD
Do you want to for a with Irish roots and a global impact? A leader in environmental , AMCS is a trailblazing software that guides and supports other businesses on their journey towards sustainability.
AMCS leads the way
The AMCS team is at the cutting edge of technology. Companies come to AMCS to achieve their sustainability strategies as we help companies to reduce their carbon footprint and in a more environmentally conscious way. AMCS has created digital ways to a cleaner world.
What we do
AMCS is a global leader for integrated software and vehicle technology for the environmental industry. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions worldwide supporting over 5,000 customers in 23 countries. AMCS employs over 1200 people across 22 countries, headquartered in Ireland with offices in North America, Europe, Australia Asia
AMCS offers team members more than just a job, but an opportunity to map out a career with a that is growing, evolving and setting out new ways of working that are having a positive impact on the world around us. AMCS was established in Ireland and holds onto those local roots and ‘start-up’ mentality with a culture of connection. Connection to our work, our customers, our colleagues and our community that creates a working environment that fosters openness, collaboration and creativity.
We currently have requirements for experienced Senior Software Engineers to join our team at our offices in Cebu City, Philippines
- Understand business and technical requirements; develop, document, and implement solution designs for new functionalities
- Work with other developers, business analysts in solving technical issues
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Ensure that deliverables meet or exceed functional, technical, and performance requirements
- Follow and enhance established design, development, source code management, and deployment processes
- Troubleshoot and resolve production issues
- Take on ownership of the projects and tasks assigned
- 3-5 years of experience in enterprise application development and deployment.
- Able to work within a large existing codebase.
- Experience with a web services architecture.
- Experience working with a complex relational database (Openedge, SQL, Oracle or similar) application
- Good communications skills, both oral and written
- Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or related field
- Progress 4GL and OpenEdge 11+ development and familiar with OOPs concepts
- Progress Database Architecture and Administration
- Experience with REST APIs