Why Join our Team?
AMCS is the leading global technology company providing innovative solutions to the environmental services industry through the AMCS Platform. Established in Limerick, Ireland in 2003, the company continues to grow operations globally and today employs 600+ people across 11 countries. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions for the waste and recycling industry worldwide supporting 2,750+ customers in 22 countries.
Who we are looking for ?
We are recruiting for an exciting new position for a Production Planner to join the Vehicle Technology Team in Sweden, this role will be fully remote. This opportunity is ideal for a pro-active self starter who has strong MS skills to assist the VTech team in their Planning.
- Planning and scheduling of routine work with customers & Engineers
- Generating work orders for scheduled work and assigning to field engineers
- Processing all paperwork with work completed and carrying out internal and online filing as required
- Ensuring process results are compliant with standards
- Requesting & Managing receipt of customer Purchase Orders
- Generating and fulfilling customer Sales orders
- Maintain Customer database & generate weekly and monthly reports to management team
- Good communication skills both over the phone, on email and face to face.
- Strong attention to detail
- Experienced in using Word and Excel, (Qualifications in this area is desirable).
- Proactive, positive, self-starter with a passion for continually improving the processes around you
- Experience in cross-functional teams
- Fluent in both English and Swedish
- Willing to travel from time to time in Nordic regions
Check out our careers website at https://www.amcsgroup.com/company/careers/
Follow us on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/company/amcs-group/mycompany/