DIGITAL WAYS TO A CLEANER WORLD
Do you want to work for an Irish company with global reach? A leader in environmental services, AMCS is a trailblazing software company that guides and supports other businesses on their journey towards sustainability.
AMCS leads the way
The AMCS team is at the cutting edge of technology. Companies come to AMCS to achieve their sustainability strategies as we help companies to reduce their carbon footprint and work in a more environmentally conscious way. AMCS has created digital ways to a cleaner world.
What we do
AMCS is Ireland’s largest indigenous software company. We are a global leader for integrated software and vehicle technology for the environmental services industry. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions worldwide supporting over 5000 customers in 23 countries. AMCS employs over 1200 people across 22 countries, headquartered in Limerick with offices in North America, Europe and Australia.
The AMCS Way
Do you want to work for an innovative, indigenous software company headquartered in Castletroy, Co. Limerick? Do you want to work for a global company with local roots? You can work for a large global brand while choosing the type of lifestyle that you want. AMCS is unique in its location for a company of its calibre. You get the benefits of working for a cutting edge company in a location that facilitates the best quality of life. You can be part of a company located on the Wild Atlantic Way with every amenity on your doorstep including an international airport.
We currently have a requirement for an experienced Payments & Digital Banking Product Owner to join our global Product team. This can be a remote working role anywhere in Ireland with visits to our Limerick HQ
The Product Owner will work with the Payments Leadership team to build a global payment processing platform from the ground up, and deliver market leading payments and fintech services to process over $200 billion in payment volumes across various payments rails and types. This is an exciting role to get in at the early stage of a new payments platform. This role focuses on working collaboration with leading payment companies to bring new products and services to market, carrying out detailed analysis to create user stories and backlogs that will be developed by dedicated development teams.
As the Product Owner, you will be responsible for managing multiple business services, prioritising feature development and triaging issues. You will manage the translation of requirements into supporting user stories for the new payments platform. This role interacts with product leaders, product managers, technology teams (scrum masters, technical team leads, architecture etc.) and third party payment providers to deliver innovative high-quality digital payment solutions aligned with AMCS strategic goals.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Work as a senior product owner within the product team and a key resource within a an Agile development team of developers & QA resources.
· Liaise closely with third party payment partners to conceptualise solutions and features are part of the roadmap and development cycle.
· Analyse and manage requirements, and collaboratively planning, prioritizing, and tracking work.
· Manage and maintain a product backlog for the product services that you manage. This includes engaging with internal and external stakeholders to obtain input requests and triage issues raised.
· Develop detailed functional & non-functional requirements through Agile user stories and other requirements documentation.
· Translate business requirements into functional and technical requirements, identify technical challenges and work with architecture and technical team leads to define appropriate solutions.
· Manage development teams deliverables including re-prioritization of stories and functionality in a fast moving environment where priorities can change to meet business needs.
· Coordinate release planning and publish appropriate release documentation in collaboration with the Product Manager.
· Maintain knowledge of various payment methods & processing flows, card brand regulations, technology and competitive trends in the electronic payment industry.
· Validate functionality via design reviews, test case reviews and acceptance testing.
· Collaborate with development team leads to adapt processes, evolving procedures and drive continuous improvement.
· A minimum of 5+ years of experience as a Product Owner / Business Analyst in SaaS, technology environment on an agile development team with a background in Payments, FinTech or Banking.
· Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group including executives, managers and subject matter experts.
· Excellent organization, multi-tasking, decision making, and relationship building skills.
· Experience in payments technology is required
· Bachelor’s degree - preferably in Business, Finance, or Computer Science
Below are some additional skills and experience that would be advantageous but not essential
- Knowledge of payments industry regulations such as PCI, PSD2 or similar.
- Exposure to settlement and reconciliation processes
- Understanding of RESTful API principles.
- Understanding of payment gateway components and services.
- Experience with payment technologies including card processing, gateway services, ACH, SEPA, Open Banking, Instant Payments or related fields.
What are some of the benefits of working at AMCS?
- Generous remuneration package
- Interactive employee training and onboarding
- Full Health Insurance
- Flexible working options
- Life Assurance (x4 times your annual salary)
- 25 days holidays
- Free onsite parking
- Work in an environment that is truly collaborative, innovative, and supportive.
- Have a clear pathway for your progression
- Amazing colleagues to learn from and enjoy company sport and social outings, parties, and events
- Make an impact and be part of digital ways to a cleaner world.