DIGITAL WAYS TO A CLEANER WORLD
Do you want to work for a company with Irish roots and a global impact? A leader in environmental services, AMCS is a trailblazing software company that guides and supports other businesses on their journey towards sustainability.
AMCS leads the way
The AMCS team is at the cutting edge of technology. Companies come to AMCS to achieve their sustainability strategies as we help companies to reduce their carbon footprint and work in a more environmentally conscious way. AMCS has created digital ways to a cleaner world.
What we do
AMCS is a global leader for integrated software and vehicle technology for the environmental services industry. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions worldwide supporting over 5000 customers in 23 countries. AMCS employs over 1350 people across 22 countries, headquartered in Ireland with offices in North America, Europe and Australia.
AMCS offers team members more than just a job, but an opportunity to map out a career with a company that is growing, evolving and setting out new ways of working that are having a positive impact on the world around us. AMCS was established in Ireland and holds onto those local roots and ‘start-up’ mentality with a culture of connection. Connection to our work, our customers, our colleagues and our community that creates a working environment that fosters openness, collaboration and creativity.
The Product Owner AMCS Financials will work on the AMCS Financials Module to integrate our platform with financials systems used by our Waste & Recycling customers. This role focuses on carrying out detailed analysis of technical and functional requirements as well as market trends and customer needs.
This role interacts with our customer's financial team to explain the benefits of our integrated AMCS financial solution and obtain customer’s feedback for product enhancements. We are open to candidates who prefer to work onsite or in a hybrid or remote capacity
As a Product Owner - AMCS Financials, you will own and be responsible for managing AMCS' Financials module within our Enterprise platform and work with our customers on a day-to-day basis to integrate our system with financial system used by Waste & Recycling
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Work as a product owner within the integration team and as a key resource in the cooperation with our partners and our customers
· Analyse and manage requirements, and collaboratively planning, prioritizing, and tracking work.
· Translate business requirements into functional and technical requirements
· Validate functionality via design reviews, test case reviews and acceptance testing.
· Manage training content for internal stakeholders (sales, pre-sales, professional services, support).
· Maintain knowledge of Financial / Accounting solutions
· A minimum of 5+ years of experience as a Product Owner or 5+ years of experience as an Implementation Consultant in a SaaS based technology environment specialized on Finance
· Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group including executives, managers and subject matter experts, internally and externally .
· Excellent organization, multi-tasking, decision making, and relationship building skills.
· Excellent Experience in Financial Accounting / Controlling is required
· Bachelor’s degree - preferably in Business, Finance, or Computer Science