DIGTIAL WAYS TO A CLEANER WORLD
Do you want to work for a company with Irish roots and a global impact? A leader in environmental services, AMCS is a trailblazing software company that guides and supports other businesses on their journey towards sustainability.
AMCS leads the way
The AMCS team is at the cutting edge of technology. Companies come to AMCS to achieve their sustainability strategies as we help companies to reduce their carbon footprint and work in a more environmentally conscious way. AMCS has created digital ways to a cleaner world.
What we do
AMCS is a global leader for integrated software and vehicle technology for the environmental services industry. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions worldwide supporting over 2,650 customers in 22 countries. AMCS employs over 700 people across 11 countries, headquartered in Ireland with offices in North America, Europe and Australia.
AMCS offers team members more than just a job, but an opportunity to map out a career with a company that is growing, evolving and setting out new ways of working that are having a positive impact on the world around us. AMCS was established in Ireland and holds onto those local roots and ‘start-up’ mentality with a culture of connection. Connection to our work, our customers, our colleagues and our community that creates a working environment that fosters openness, collaboration and creativity.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Product Marketing Manager who will be responsible for defining the market position of the AMCS Platform and will articulate all of the outbound tasks necessary to clearly explain the benefits of the solution features and translate them into customer-facing messaging.
In this role you will report into the Head of Product Marketing and work closely together with the product management group as well as the global marketing team. The role will be based at our office in Boston.
In this role, you will:
- Conduct competitor analysis, market research, and be tight with the sales and customer success team to inform the strategic positioning of the ACMS Platform to AMCS sales, customers, partners, and market influencers.
- Follow and analyse market trends to position products.
- Drive the change for developing new product marketing strategies (pricing, advertising, product launching).
- Craft compelling messages and marketing collateral across both online and off line marketing channels (landing pages, ad campaigns, webinars, seminars, trades shows).
- Develop customer-facing presentations; updating the website, as well as outlining the marketing programs required for demand generation.
- Give high level product demonstrations at trade shows and in webinars, delivering presentations in user conferences and 1:1 to customers and prospects.
- Conduct post implementation reviews to evaluate adoption and value delivered in implementation projects.
- Work with product management to determine features for the platform roadmap.
- Organise the education and adoption process of new releases with internal teams (sales, support etc.).
- Provide sales enablement material and relevant product information for the sales force .
- Assume a lead role for early success of new releases and products.
- Liaise closely with the Global Marketing organisation, and the product management group.
- Organise and participate in customer and partner user conferences.
- Produce and/or review product and release documentation.
- Review product related marketing campaigns and ad copy.
Necessary skills and experience:
- 8+ year’s relevant experience working in a similar role with a proven track record implementing ICT systems.
- Excellent influencing and communication skills are essential in order to successfully engage with clients, executive levels and internal support teams.
- A “can do” attitude and consistently energetic approach to work. Experience of working with high performing product management individuals and teams and the maturity and credibility to contribute to a positive team environment.
- Market understanding: Understand not only the competitive landscape but the market dynamics
- Perspective on future: Clear idea of how the market will evolve (technical capabilities, adoption, user base, competitive threats, potential disruptions)
- Dissemination: Ability to communicate the vision effectively to everyone from engineering to sales to executive level
- Generate Insights: Drive the product team forward with the use of “insights” in order to ensure that the company is pursuing the right course of action. Generate, filter and evolve strategic vision based off these insights
- Experience with SaaS based enterprise software solutions
- Track record of commercial success on new multi-product launches.
- Be capable of responding to multiple challenges in a positive and energetic fashion
- Ability to work on own initiative and often under pressure to demanding timelines occasionally requiring work after normal hours