Why join our team?
AMCS is a global technology company providing innovative solutions to the environmental services industry through the AMCS Platform. Our vision is to be the leading enabler of the Circular Economy - empowering environmental services operators and municipalities with a portfolio of innovative software and digital solutions. Our team currently support over 2,650 customers in 23 countries around the world.
We currently have a requirement for an experienced Senior Product Program Manager to join our global team. This can be a remote working role anywhere in Ireland with occasional visits to our HQ in Limerick
This is a senior role within the Product management team and will report to the Global Product Director and act as a right hand person providing a 360 degree view of the product portfolio from release planning to customer adoption and data driven insights into future growth opportunities. This role will focus on implementing and streamlining process around the product across the entire organisation to drive data driven product planning, efficient release management, product market readiness to ultimately improve customer adoption.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Streamlining communication between the product teams and other teams in the organisation including Product marketing, Sales, Customer Success, Support
· Strengthen customer feedback loops, analysing customer feedback and NPS scores to support roadmap decision making
· Scaling product knowledge within the company
· Collecting, organizing, and analysing product data to help product management make informed decisions
· Promoting product innovation by creating seamless experimentation processes
· Collaborating on product quality assurance and identifying product improvement opportunities
· Setting up onboarding and training programs to keep the product team at its best performance
· Supporting Sales, Product Marketing, Customer Success on go to market strategies and improve customer experience
· Collaborate with engineering management to adapt and evolve processes and procedures to drive continuous improvement.
· A minimum of 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager in a SaaS, technology environment
· Curiosity and passion for problem solving and highly driven on adoption of best practises processes (tooling, instrumentation) to support cross functional product teams
· Excellent analytical skills - financial modelling, data driven insights
· Experience selecting, implementing and activating tools and processes across an organisation – BI, learning, analytics, tracking
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group including executives, managers and subject matter experts.
· Excellent organization, multi-tasking, decision making, and relationship building skills.
· Bachelor’s degree - preferably in Business, Finance, or Computer Science