Why join our team?
AMCS is the leading global technology company providing innovative solutions to the environmental services industry through the AMCS Platform. Established in Limerick, Ireland in 2003, the company continues to grow operations globally and today employs 600+ people across 16 countries. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions for the Environment, Social & Governance industry worldwide supporting 2,650+ customers in 23 countries.
We have an outstanding opportunity within the Product and Technology Release and Programs team for a person with vision, drive, and a preference for excellence and a track record of success. The successful candidate will join our global team as a Product Director. This can be a remote working role anywhere in Ireland with occasional visits to our HQ in Limerick.
In this role, you will work across multiple engineering teams to successfully deliver verified software to our customers and will report to the Global Product Director. You will act as a right hand person providing a 360 degree view of the product portfolio from release planning to customer adoption and data driven insights into future growth opportunities. This role will focus on implementing and streamlining process around the product across the entire organization to drive data driven product planning, efficient release management, product market readiness to ultimately improve customer adoption.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Streamlining communication between the product teams and other teams in the organization including Product marketing, Sales, Customer Success, Support
· Strengthen customer feedback loops, analyzing customer feedback and NPS scores to support roadmap decision making
· Scaling product knowledge within the company
· Collecting, organizing, and analyzing product data to help product management make informed decisions
· Promoting product innovation by creating seamless experimentation processes
· Collaborating on product quality assurance and identifying product improvement opportunities
· Setting up onboarding and training programs to keep the product team at its best performance
· Supporting Sales, Product Marketing, Customer Success on go to market strategies and improve customer experience
· Collaborate with engineering management to adapt and evolve processes and procedures to drive continuous improvement.
· Minimum 7 years' experience with Release Management, Quality Assurance, Software Engineering, Product Management, Project Management, or Program Management
· Curiosity and passion for problem solving and highly driven on adoption of best practices processes (tooling, instrumentation) to support cross functional product teams
· Excellent analytical skills - financial modelling, data driven insights
· Experience selecting, implementing and activating tools and processes across an organization – BI, learning, analytics, tracking
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group including executives, managers and subject matter experts.
· Excellent organization, multi-tasking, decision making, and relationship building skills.
· Bachelor’s degree - preferably in Business, Finance, or Computer Science