DIGTIAL WAYS TO A CLEANER WORLD
Do you want to work for an Irish company with global reach? A leader in environmental services, AMCS is a trailblazing software company that guides and supports other businesses on their journey towards sustainability.
AMCS leads the way
The AMCS team is at the cutting edge of technology. Companies come to AMCS to achieve their sustainability strategies as we help companies to reduce their carbon footprint and work in a more environmentally conscious way. AMCS has created digital ways to a cleaner world.
What we do
AMCS is Ireland’s largest indigenous software company. We are a global leader for integrated software and vehicle technology for the environmental services industry. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions worldwide supporting over 2,650 customers in 22 countries. AMCS employs over 700 people across 11 countries, headquartered in Limerick with offices in North America, Europe and Australia.
The AMCS Way
Do you want to work for an innovative, indigenous software company headquartered in Castletroy, Co. Limerick? Do you want to work for a global company with local roots? You can work for a large global brand while choosing the type of lifestyle that you want. AMCS is unique in its location for a company of its calibre. You get the benefits of working for a cutting edge company in a location that facilitates the best quality of life. You can be part of a company located on the Wild Atlantic Way with every amenity on your doorstep including an international airport.
Do you want to work for a company that you can be proud of; that is truly making a difference to the environment every day - and helping others to do the same? AMCS fosters a culture of connection - internally with colleagues and externally with customers. With AMCS, you can carve out your own future.
Do you want to work for a company where you can map out your career path? AMCS supports our team through continuous development, and we also have a policy of promoting internal promotion. We work to nurture our team and promote from within our own talent pool.
We currently have a requirement for a BI/Reporting Pre-sales Consultant, based in Limerick. The person will partner with the local Sales team to develop product-based solutions for our customers. This role will involve moderate travel.
We will also consider candidates in other Irish locations as long as the candidate is flexible to travel regularly to Limerick.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
· Partnering with Sales leads to achieve regional sales targets.
· Defining and developing product-based solutions for AMCS customers.
· Becoming the key AMCS Business Intelligence SME.
· Creating and demonstrating compelling BI Dashboards and reports that enable AMCS Platform users make data driven decisions.
· Develop a deep understanding of AMCS Platform personas and their key reporting and dashboard needs.
· Ensuring that AMCS Platform demo environment contain relevant data to show case Dahs boards and reports.
· Producing high quality sales proposals and responses to RFPs.
· Interfacing to the AMCS Product and delivery teams.
· Practical working experience (either as presales consultant or implementation consultant) selling/delivering BI Solutions.
· Degree in business or IT related discipline or minimum of three years software sales/implementation experience.
· Hands on experience with using BI tools and SQL to create Dashboard and Reports.
· Domain knowledge in the waste and recycling sector is a bonus.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Fluent English.
· Ability to demonstrate the business benefits of a technical solution.
Your personal qualities:
· Highly motivated, self-starter, who can maintain productive sales activity without being prompted to carry out tasks.
· Ambitious, energetic and structured.
· Persistent, independent and able to handle long sales processes.
· Able to build and maintain networks of people and foster strong relationships with clients.