DIGITAL WAYS TO A CLEANER WORLD
Do you want to work for a company with Irish roots and a global impact? A leader in environmental services, AMCS is a trailblazing software company that guides and supports other businesses on their journey towards sustainability.
AMCS leads the way
What we do
AMCS is a global leader for integrated software and vehicle technology for the environmental services industry. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions worldwide supporting over 5000 customers in 23 countries. AMCS employs over 1350 people across 22 countries, headquartered in Ireland with offices in North America, Europe and Australia.
AMCS offers team members more than just a job, but an opportunity to map out a career with a company that is growing, evolving and setting out new ways of working that are having a positive impact on the world around us. AMCS was established in Ireland and holds onto those local roots and ‘start-up’ mentality with a culture of connection. Connection to our work, our customers, our colleagues and our community that creates a working environment that fosters openness, collaboration and creativity.
We have an amazing opportunity in Atlanta, GA, Boston, MA, for a Payment Specialist. They Payment Onboarding specialist will coordinate the collection of documents to ensure a successful onboarding,
About the Role:
Underwriting and merchant setup process. In this position, you will be responsible for coordinating administrative activities, maintaining reports for the Payment Operations Team, and monitoring tasks associated with onboarding. The Payments Onboarding Specialist is an outstanding team member with a high degree of attention to detail who will help to ensure high quality deliverables for client success.
Here’s what you’ll do:
· Build strong, trustful relationships with customers, banking partners, and any outside vendors that have crossover with Payment Operations.
· Develop, maintain, and update reports to assist and inform various partners and departments on payment related issues, project statuses, and implementation dates.
· Monitor project progress and communicate or handle any issues that arise.
· Coordinate and work with project managers to provide guidance for merchant onboarding and eliminate blockers.
· Work with clients to obtain underwriting documentation in preparation for onboarding.
· Assist in conducting due diligence reviews of applications, ensuring accuracy and completeness.