DIGITAL WAYS TO A CLEANER WORLD
Do you want to work for a company with Irish roots and a global impact? A leader in environmental services, AMCS is a trailblazing software company that guides and supports other businesses on their journey towards sustainability.
AMCS leads the way
The AMCS team is at the cutting edge of technology. Companies come to AMCS to achieve their sustainability strategies as we help companies to reduce their carbon footprint and work in a more environmentally conscious way. AMCS has created digital ways to a cleaner world.
What we do
AMCS is a global leader for integrated software and vehicle technology for the environmental services industry. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions worldwide supporting over 5,000 customers in 23 countries. AMCS employs over 1350 people across 22 countries, headquartered in Ireland with offices in North America, Europe and Australia.
AMCS offers team members more than just a job, but an opportunity to map out a career with a company that is growing, evolving and setting out new ways of working that are having a positive impact on the world around us. AMCS was established in Ireland and holds onto those local roots and ‘start-up’ mentality with a culture of connection. Connection to our work, our customers, our colleagues and our community that creates a working environment that fosters openness, collaboration and creativity.
Reporting to the SMB Sales Director, of the Small / Mid Market Account Executives (Transport) will drive sales growth of AMCS solutions and service. The successful AE owns all stages of the sales cycle, from qualification to close. Critical thinking is key as the Mid Market AE will work directly with our customers and prospects to understand their technical and business challenges and identify ways to apply AMCS solutions to resolve those challenges.
Location: Remote - Western Region Phoenix, AZ
- Establish and execute a strategic growth plan for the assigned territory
- Manage and drive sales pipeline to achieve and exceed assigned sales quota
- Drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closed sales
- Be the subject matter expert on all transport services and products offered by AMCS Group
- Collaborate with Marketing, Customer Success, and Business Development teams on new opportunities, including customer visits and solution demonstrations
- Work with Technical and Delivery teams on solution demonstration and identifying customer requirements
- Successfully transition customers from sale closed to implementation
- Work with the professional services team to ensure a smooth project handover
- Work as a part of a larger selling team including Business Development Representatives and Pre-Sales Engineers
- Track and analyze sales activities in our sales operation’s platforms
- Perform effective online demos to prospects online or in person
- Provide feedback and solutions on ways to decrease the sales cycle, enhance sales, and improve company brand and reputation
- Other responsibilities as needed
- 3-5 years of small mid-market sales with a track record of exceeding revenue quota
- Transportation, Automotive, Fleet and Maintenance Operations and/or Sales experience is highly desirable
- Self-starter and to be able to accomplish goals and tasks with minimal supervision
- Fluency in Spanish is highly desirable
- Draft solution proposals that accurately represent clients’ needs and company’s deliverables
- Establish and maintain long-term relationship with clients
- Excellent communication skills (active listening, written, verbal and presentation)
- Fluent in Microsoft Office 365 applications
- Experience with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Experience working in a work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Demonstrated success in closing business over the phone
- Experience in lead generation and cold calling
- Capacity to negotiate and cut through rejection to achieve sales goals
- Experience of recognized sales methodologies a plus
- Willingness to travel up to 30%