Demand Generation Team Lead EMEA
Reporting directly to the Head of Marketing EMEA, you will be responsible for the entire Demand and Lead Generation activities of the Field Marketing team at AMCS in the EMEA region.
This is a broad role that involves lots of cross-team collaboration, especially with the EMEA Sales organisation, with the goal of meeting very challenging pipeline generation targets at a high-growth, dynamic SaaS company in a fast-paced environment.
Your Main Responsibilities
- Guide and mentor, a team of junior Demand Generation Specialists whose roles consist of prospecting, lead qualification and data maintenance (in Salesforce CRM). The Demand Generation Team are also tasked with campaign execution and follow up, utilising a broad range of inbound and outbound Marketing tactics
- Working closely with Head of Marketing, create metrics for annual and monthly objectives
- Motivate team members to exceed objectives through coaching and a hands-on approach to executing and monitoring campaigns with a lead-by-example attitude
- Regularly report on team/team member results that focus on the quantity & quality of leads and the necessary conversion to pipeline rates that the Marketing Team has committed to supporting
- Establish and nurture relationships with Key Stakeholders
- Work closely with the Head of Marketing and the Sales Team to define marketing campaign priorities for the future and build strategies and processes that will support the achievement of these common goals-
- Work closely with DGS and SDRs to ensure lead quality/quantity and proper follow-up, with a keen focus on maintaining a high standard of data quality that will allow for efficient creation of dynamic marketing lists for future campaigns
- Work closely with Sales & Marketing Operations to make recommendations on process improvement and align on reporting requirements
- Identify and make recommendations for improvement in the areas of process, efficiency, and productivity
What We Are Looking For
· Previous experience gained in B2B sales or marketing at a SaaS company is a distinct advantage
· A passion for building a thriving and diverse team who work together and leverage their individual strengths to achieve common goals
· Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to inspire and build trusted relationships
· Outstanding communication, organisational and time management skills
· Experience working in a multi-cultural environment
· Experience working in a high-growth environment
What are some of the benefits of working at AMCS?
- Generous remuneration package
- Interactive employee training and onboarding
- Full Health Insurance
- Flexible working options
- Life Assurance (x4 times your annual salary)
- 25 days holidays
- Free onsite parking
- Work in an environment that is truly collaborative, innovative, and supportive.
- Have a clear pathway for your progression
- Amazing colleagues to learn from and enjoy company sport and social outings, parties, and events
- Make an impact and be part of digital ways to a cleaner world.
Who we are?
AMCS is Ireland’s largest indigenous software company. We are a market leader in the environmental service industry. AMCS employs over 1300+ people across 22 countries. We are Headquartered in Limerick, Ireland and have offices in North America, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
What we do?
We deliver enterprise cloud-based solutions worldwide. AMCS supports over 5000, customers across 23 countries. Our team is at the cutting edge of technology and innovation. We help our customers to reach a more sustainable future through reducing their carbon footprint and to work in a more environmentally conscious way.
Your AMCS story begins here... check out what some of our employees have to say!