The Role - Marketing Operations Manager
The role of the Marketing Operations Manager is to focus on the strategy, design, execution and operations of the business’s lead management processes, marketing databases, marketing automation solutions, and tracking performance in order to plan, report, and conduct analyses in EMEA.
The Marketing Operations Manager is agile and has a passion for data, metrics, and reporting and will be responsible for managing the day-to-day execution of our marketing campaigns and ensuring that all marketing activities are in line with our company’s mission and standards.
Location - With us you can work on a full time or hybrid basis from our new sustainable, modern and healthy working space in a state of the art office building conveniently located in the Amsterdam Metropolitan area, right next to Hoofddorp train station.
Overlooking Schiphol International Airport, Pharos towers over its surroundings, becoming a beacon of a visionary new view on healthy working. Redeveloped with the circular economy at its core, Pharos’ sustainable and innovative facilities and amenities make it a true next generation work environment. ♻️ https://pharoswork.com/
- This role reports into the Head of Marketing EMEA and works closely with the Global Sales and Marketing team.
- Maintain marketing database segmentation to ensure any communications delivered are relevant to the audience receiving them
- Manage all aspects of marketing operations
- Monitor business activities and performance
- Monitor and track key performance indicators
- Provide reports for management
- Support the Demand Generation Team to create campaigns in Pardot/ Sales loft, ensure they are linked to Salesforce.com campaigns for accurate campaign tracking and maintain the data quality of all leads.
- Work closely with product marketing on mapping marketing database segmentation to personas
- Analyse email, webinar, and campaign performance with an eye towards continuous improvement, and sharing insights across the team
- Document all processes in the handbook and update as needed
- Contribute to the planning, execution and measurement of all marketing programs with the team
- Assist with digital marketing, print, social media, event management (both online and live)
- ABM campaign support/ tracking
- Special projects to support marketing and the EMEA region
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience as a Marketing Operations Manager or similar role
- Experience with reporting and analytics
- Proficiency in MS Office& marketing automation platforms (such as Salesforce, Sales loft, Pardot or HubSpot)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work independently
- Interest in environmental industry a plus
- Experience working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, but able to work independently (remotely and in the office).
Dutch and English (Must have)
Who we are?
AMCS is Ireland’s largest indigenous software company. We are a market leader in the environmental service industry. AMCS employs over 1000+ people across 12 countries. We are Headquartered in Limerick, Ireland and have offices in North America, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
What we do?
We deliver enterprise cloud-based solutions worldwide. AMCS supports over 2,650 customers across 22 countries. Our team is at the cutting edge of technology and innovation. We help our customers to reach a more sustainable future through reducing their carbon footprint and to work in a more environmentally conscious way.
Your [email protected]:
· Choose how you work: on-site or Hybrid
· Gain extensive training, guidance, and support.
· Earn a competitive package with benefits.
· Work in an environment that is truly collaborative, innovative, and supportive.
· Have a clear pathway for your progression.
· Make an impact and be part of digital ways to a cleaner world.
Your AMCS story begins here.