AMCS GROUP - DIGITAL WAYS TO A CLEANER WORLD
Do you want to work for a company with Irish roots and a global impact? A leader in environmental services, AMCS is a trailblazing software company that guides and supports other businesses on their journey towards sustainability.
AMCS leads the way
The AMCS team is at the cutting edge of technology. Companies come to AMCS to achieve their sustainability strategies as we help companies to reduce their carbon footprint and work in a more environmentally conscious way. AMCS has created digital ways to a cleaner world.
What we do
AMCS is a global leader for integrated software and vehicle technology for the environmental services industry. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions worldwide supporting over 2,650 customers in 22 countries. AMCS employs over 700 people across 11 countries, headquartered in Ireland with offices in North America, Europe and Australia.
AMCS offers team members more than just a job, but an opportunity to map out a career with a company that is growing, evolving and setting out new ways of working that are having a positive impact on the world around us. AMCS was established in Ireland and holds onto those local roots and ‘start-up’ mentality with a culture of connection. Connection to our work, our customers, our colleagues and our community that creates a working environment that fosters openness, collaboration and creativity.
Marketing Manager (EMEA) - This is a Global role, reporting into the Head of Product Marketing.
Location: With us you can work on a full time or hybrid basis from our new sustainable, modern and healthy working space in a state of the art office building conveniently located in the Amsterdam Metropolitan area, right next to Hoofddorp train station.
Overlooking Schiphol International Airport, Pharos towers over its surroundings, becoming a beacon of a visionary new view on healthy working.
Redeveloped with the circular economy at its core, Pharos’ sustainable and innovative facilities and amenities make it a true next generation work environment. ♻️
Experience & Skills: Dutch and/or German Speaker required
- 4+ years of B2B marketing experience in technology companies desired
- Excellent influencing and communication skills are essential in order to successfully engage with clients, executive levels and internal support teams.
- A “can do” attitude and consistently energetic approach to work. Experience of working with high performing product management individuals and teams.
- Market understanding: Understand the competitive landscape and the market dynamics
- Be capable of responding to multiple challenges in a positive and energetic fashion
- Ability to work on own initiative and often under pressure to demanding timelines occasionally requiring work after normal hours
- Strong interpersonal and project management skills
- Strategic yet with a real focus on customer execution
- Good content writing and campaign management skills
- Focus on creating marketing content and activities for three main areas (EMEA region, Customer Conversions and leading Complex Logistics business content plans) and delivering an effective GTM plan, driving execution in market – through direct customer engagement and associated activities.
- Work closely with sales enablement to “arm” the sales team with appropriate messaging and talk tracks in all three areas.
- Support market research approach, methodology and integration of findings into product marketing content, driving go-to-market approach.
- Conduct competitor analysis, market research, and be aligned with the sales and customer success team to inform the strategic positioning of the AMCS Platform to AMCS sales, customers, partners, and market influencers in EMEA region.
- Craft compelling messages and marketing collateral across both online and off line marketing channels (landing pages, ad campaigns, webinars, seminars, trades shows).
- Develop compelling customer-facing presentations that articulate the most compelling differentiated customer messaging.
- Give high level product demonstrations at trade shows and in webinars, delivering presentations in user conferences and 1:1 to customers and prospects.
- Work with Product Management (Platform & IO) to ensure we fully capitalize product launch/new releases.