DIGITAL WAYS TO A CLEANER WORLD
Do you want to work for a company with Irish roots and a global impact? A leader in environmental services, AMCS (Advanced Manufacturing Control Systems) is a trailblazing software company that guides and supports other businesses on their journey towards sustainability.
AMCS leads the way
The AMCS team is at the forefront of technology. Companies come to AMCS to achieve their sustainability strategies as we help companies to reduce their carbon footprint and work in a more environmentally conscious way. AMCS has created digital ways to a cleaner world.
What we do
AMCS is a global leader for integrated software and vehicle technology for the environmental services industry. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions worldwide supporting over 2,650 customers in 22 countries. AMCS employs over 1000 people across 12 countries, headquartered in Ireland with offices in North America, Europe, Australia & Asia
AMCS offers team members more than just a job, but an opportunity to map out a career with a company that is growing, evolving, and setting out new ways of working that are having a positive impact on the world around us. AMCS was established in Ireland and holds onto those local roots and ‘start-up’ mentality with a culture of connection. Connection to our work, our customers, our colleagues, and our community that creates a working environment that fosters openness, collaboration, and creativity.
A significant portion of the company’s growth comes from M&A Activity every year and AMCS is currently building out the Merger & Acquisition Team to meet the current requirements.
Merger & Acquisitions Associate
This is a Full Time Role on the Commercial/Acquisitions team. Reporting to the Group Commercial Business Partner, it is an exciting role with great opportunity for career progression for the successful candidate. To be considered for this role, you will need to be experienced working with and analysing large amounts of data and comfortable presenting findings.
· Project Manage several Acquisition projects globally and co-ordinate Cross Functional teams at Due Diligence & Integration stage.
· Provide financial analysis and modelling/valuation support to executive decision makers to assess Acquisition opportunities.
· Collect and Analyze current M&A markets, candidates, or trend data to support our M&A program.
· Track and monitor new/potential/current M&A targets using our Salesforce Pipeline.
· Analyze industry or geographic trends with business strategy implications and present to the relevant teams.
· Analyze technology trends to improve collective understanding of the M&A opportunities
· Perform financial analysis required on an ad-hoc basis to support commercial initiatives & other projects.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Accounting or Maths
· Project Management qualification a bonus.
· Must have 3- 5 years similar experience in either Investment Analysis, Corporate Development, Project Finance.
· Ideally experience working with or within a Software company
· Strong operational/commercial experience a must
· Experience with ERP/CRM systems and strong Microsoft Excel/PowerPoint skills.
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
· Commercial awareness and strong financial analysis.
· Excellent communication & organisation skills
· Strong relationship building & influencing skills
· Energetic, enthusiastic, and highly accountable
· Results focused, with strong analytical abilities
· Ability to work Cross Functionally
What’s on Offer
· Opportunity to work for a Market Leading Software Company
· Competitive package with great career progression opportunities
· A social lively work culture