Do you want to work for a company with Irish roots and a global impact? A leader in environmental services, AMCS is a trailblazing software company that guides and supports other businesses on their journey towards sustainability.
AMCS leads the way
The AMCS team is at the cutting edge of technology. Companies come to AMCS to achieve their sustainability strategies as we help companies to reduce their carbon footprint and work in a more environmentally conscious way. AMCS has created digital ways to a cleaner world.
What we do
AMCS is a global leader for integrated software and vehicle technology for the environmental services industry. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions worldwide supporting over 5000 customers in 23 countries. AMCS employs over 1350 people across 22 countries, headquartered in Ireland with offices in North America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
AMCS offers team members more than just a job, but an opportunity to map out a career with a company that is growing, evolving and setting out new ways of working that are having a positive impact on the world around us. AMCS was established in Ireland and holds onto those local roots and ‘start-up’ mentality with a culture of connection. Connection to our work, our customers, our colleagues and our community that creates a working environment that fosters openness, collaboration and creativity.
AMCS IT are recruiting a Lead Cyber Security Analyst who will be accountable for all technology-related security and compliance issues across the organization including information security, privacy, disaster recovery, business continuity, supplier reviews, user access and data integrity. In the role, you'll work collaboratively with all parts of the business to help streamline security and processes through automation and orchestration in support of Best Practices and various Audit & Compliance initiatives using some of the best technology in the industry.
The following are the key requirements for the role:
· Define AMCS Groups security strategy and assist with preparing the companies IT security standards & policies.
· Provide security input into the design of the companies on-prem and cloud network architecture.
· Maintain, enhance, and contribute to the documentation around security tools, processes & procedures
· Implement a security training curriculum for all internal employees on the topics of phishing, Wi-Fi hotspots, malware/ransomware etc.
· Own delivery of the company's wider information security strategy and data governance.
· Own IT Security’s input into risk and compliance programme initiatives such as GDPR, ISO 27001, SOC.
· Administer and monitor security solutions used within AMCS and provide key KPI’s to the business.
· Lead the response to security incidents affecting or potentially affecting AMCS.
· Liaise with the various AMCS business units to ensure data protection policies are followed and all implemented business processes align with the company's security policies.
· 5+ years’ experience working in a global IT environment in a systems integration, deployment & security engineering or Cyber role.
· A degree in Computer Science or IT related discipline or equivalent is desirable.
· Have acquired or be in the process of acquiring a security certification E.G. CISA, CISSP, CompTIA Security+, CompTIA CySA+ or other security related technology certifications.
· Have acquired or be in the process of acquiring a technical certification E.G. Cisco CCNA, Cisco CBROPS, Cisco CBRCOR, Cisco CBRFIR, Cisco SCOR, Cisco SVPN, Cisco SAUTO, FortiGate Essentials, FortiGate Security, FortiGate Infrastructure, FortiGate Enterprise Firewall technology certifications.
· Ability to implement Computer Hacking tools (ex. Pen-testing / Vulnerability Management, Reconnaissance)
· An Azure or AWS cloud certification would be beneficial.
· Must possess a general understanding of information security risk management, such as ISO/IEC 27001:2013, Octave-Allegro
· Prior experience with vulnerability & patch management programs and tools, change control and general IT governance processes.
· Must possess a good understanding of IT architecture and security architecture methodologies, such as SABSA, CIS Framework, NIST, SOC, PCI, HIPAA.
· Possess Knowledge of Network protocols (ex. routing, switching, client/server communications, TCP/IP, OSI, Server Hardening). Knowledge of Linux and Windows server technologies.
· Must be experienced with cybersecurity controls including Firewalls, DDoS, IPS/IDS, URL Filtering, SIEM Solutions, Web Application Firewalls, multi-factor authentication, PKI’s Environment, anti-malware protections, anomaly detection, etc.
· Experience with mobility solutions including MDM, MAM, auto-enrolment, and BYOD.
· Must be experienced with cloud solutions including identity management, Federation, ADFS, AD Connect, SAML, etc.
· Possess a good understanding of risk management, security architecture, common design flaws/weaknesses, and vulnerability analysis.
· Must have a general understanding of data protection and privacy requirements and regulations, specifically the new General Data Protection Regulation.
. Experience in administering security aspects of Azure Cloud tenancies, IaaS, PaaS and SaaS.
· Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with the IT organisation, Senior management, and business personnel.