Why join our team?
AMCS is the leading global technology company providing innovative solutions to the environmental services industry through the AMCS Platform. Established in Limerick, Ireland in 2003, the company continues to grow operations globally and today employs 700+ people across 12 countries. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions for the waste and recycling industry worldwide supporting 2,650+ customers in 22 countries.
We have an amazing opportunity for an experienced Incident Manager to join our Global Support Team at our HQ in Limerick
About the job
As the Incident Manager, you will partner and collaborate with, Engineering, Operations, Technical Support, Customer Success, and Sales Leadership to ensure delivery of a unified support experience for customers. You will ensure superb execution of the incident resolution process, with transparent communication that grows internal/external customer satisfaction. You will work directly with customers as a management point of contact in certain circumstances to provide assurance and resources as needed, regularly acting as the customers’ advocate helping prioritize and gain momentum in solving complex challenges.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in a technical support environment, managing issues.
- 5 years of experience managing, coordinating, and ensuring resolution on executive-facing escalations.
- Experience directing and maximizing the benefits of collaborating with global teams.
- Excellent operational and services experience in a cloud services delivery environment, providing mission critical support to large enterprise customers.
- Practical experience managing incident response across multiple support teams, with a strong knowledge of all technical support functions and related engineering responsibilities.
- Strong technical knowledge of complex systems, ideally in a multi-tenant, cloud environment.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Coordinate Incident Response across multiple functions for complex service outages and contribute to the continuous evolution of AMCS Group Incident Management processes and procedures.
- Manage customer and internal stakeholder communications for any multi-customer issues via multiple communication channels ensuring updates are timely, accurate, and actionable.
- Address incoming critical escalations from executives and/or key customers, and coordinate response, often across multiple teams, in order to facilitate swift and effective resolution of those situations.
- Lead cross-functional post-incident process reviews to ensure continuous improvement of operations and execution, enabling the delivery of post incident reports to customers and stakeholders.