DIGTIAL WAYS TO A CLEANER WORLD
Do you want to work for a company with Irish roots and a global impact? A leader in environmental services, AMCS is a trailblazing software company that guides and supports other businesses on their journey towards sustainability.
AMCS leads the way
The AMCS team is at the cutting edge of technology. Companies come to AMCS to achieve their sustainability strategies as we help companies to reduce their carbon footprint and work in a more environmentally conscious way. AMCS has created digital ways to a cleaner world.
What we do
AMCS is a global leader for integrated software and vehicle technology for the environmental services industry. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions worldwide supporting over 2,650 customers in 22 countries. AMCS employs over 700 people across 11 countries, headquartered in Ireland with offices in North America, Europe and Australia.
AMCS offers team members more than just a job, but an opportunity to map out a career with a company that is growing, evolving and setting out new ways of working that are having a positive impact on the world around us. AMCS was established in Ireland and holds onto those local roots and ‘start-up’ mentality with a culture of connection. Connection to our work, our customers, our colleagues and our community that creates a working environment that fosters openness, collaboration and creativity.
We are currently looking to recruit a number of Implementation Consultants. You will be part of the professional services team that is responsible for implementing our software for our customers. As the solutions are mission critical to our customers, it requires the highest degree of skills and dedication of the implementation team. This includes technical skills within the areas of system integration using modern technologies and programming skills.
These Consultants, will be critical members of the implementation team, responsible for developing, implementing, and managing client project plans from project kick-off until the transition to the Client Support team. The Consultant is responsible for ensuring the project is completed on time with a high level of quality and client satisfaction, in addition to executing key configuration tasks.
These positions can be based at various locations in North America, such as Boston, Toronto, Jacksonville and Houston
- Develop a technical vision for complex, end-to-end enterprise software implementations
- Work closely with customers and internal AMCS teams to successfully deploy AMCS solutions, maximize customer ROI and efficiency, and minimize risk
- Gather and execute on customer technical requirements to ensure accurate and comprehensive transfer of information
- Analyze, validate and transform customer business processes and needs into functional and design specifications, influence change where necessary
- Guide and support customers through every stage of the implementation and post go-live
- Ensure a successful transition of new customers to the AMCS Customer Support team
- Install, test, document and train customer super users and IT personnel on AMCS solutions
- Identify and implement improvements on implementation processes, documents, tools, reports, etc.
- Audit, monitor and lead correction process to ensure project and resource data is maintained consistently in accordance with standards and methodologies
- Escalate issues to resolve implementation and client issues
- Other responsibilities as required