Why join our team?
AMCS is the leading global technology company providing innovative solutions to the environmental services industry through the AMCS Platform. Established in Limerick, Ireland in 2003, the company continues to grow operations globally and today employs 600+ people across 16 countries. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions for the waste and recycling industry worldwide supporting 2,650+ customers in 22 countries.
We have an exciting full time permanent opportunity for an experienced HR & Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our expanding team in the Netherlands. Depending on your profile, your strengths and your interests, you will become a strong and successful member of the Talent Acquisition & HR team based at our offices in Hoofdorp
· Support the Talent Acquisition team in all recruitment activities: intake and writing of vacancy, search & match, phone screenings, interviews, references & reporting
· In your HR Specialist role, you will actively take part in developing, implementing and harmonising an efficient and effective HR policy (organisational development, staff planning, skills management, career planning, etc.). You will ensure that this policy meets the company's needs and enables AMCS Group to pursue its strategy and achieve its objectives
· Build relationships with universities, institutes and also the internal AMCS NL team
· Improve recruitment- & business intelligence by mapping the business requirements in the region
Skills, Education & Experience
- A degree in HR, Business or Computer Science
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong knowledge Human Resource Management and Recruitment
- Keen interest in technology and innovation
- Enthusiastic, highly motivated and excellent communicator
- Team player, result oriented and a can-do mentality
- You like to work in a fast-paced environment and can easily structure your work
Fluent in Dutch and English, German is seen as a big advantage!