AMCS - DIGITAL WAYS TO A CLEANER WORLD
This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced HR Operations Analyst to join our expanding HR team at our Global HQ in Limerick.
In this role you will be primarily responsible for supporting the HR team with all administrative activities relating to the employee’s Life Cycle, including recruitment, onboarding, induction, payroll and offboarding.
As a HR Operations Analyst @AMCS you will;
- Process a high volume of transactions within the HR Function, including administration relating to hiring, employee changes, payroll and offboarding
- Manage recruitment transactional activity such as employment contract generation, reference checking, requisition paperwork, onboarding documentation and Day 1 preparations.
- Support the HR Team with global and internal mobility activity
- Support data extraction and clean up to assist HR BPs with analysis and data delivery to business
- Produce HR data metrics and dashboards
- Continually review work practices with view to streamlining and automating.
- Implement and support a framework for managing a global HR operations function
- Additional duties and tasks as required, as the role evolves.
What you need to succeed?
- 2-3 years demonstrated experience of working in a similar role
- Excellent analytical, administration and organization skills
- Accuracy, efficiency and attention to detail is essential
- Experience of working within a fast paced hi tech environment a distinct advantage
- Strong Microsoft Office skills - Excel and Word
- A strong team player
Who we are?
AMCS is Ireland’s largest indigenous software company. We are a market leader in the environmental service industry. AMCS employs over 1000+ people across 12 countries. We are Headquartered in Limerick, Ireland and have offices in North America, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
What we do?
We deliver enterprise cloud-based solutions worldwide. AMCS supports over 2,650 customers across 22 countries. Our team is at the cutting edge of technology and innovation. We help our customers to reach a more sustainable future through reducing their carbon footprint and to work in a more environmentally conscious way.
Your [email protected]:
·Gain extensive training, guidance, and support from day 1
·Earn a competitive package with benefits.
·Work in an environment that is truly collaborative, innovative, and supportive.
·Have a clear pathway for your progression.
·Make an impact and be part of digital ways to a cleaner world.
Your AMCS story begins here.