DIGITAL WAYS TO A CLEANER WORLD
Do you want to work for a company with Irish roots and a global impact? A leader in environmental services, AMCS is a trailblazing software company that guides and supports other businesses on their journey towards sustainability.
AMCS leads the way
The AMCS team is at the cutting edge of technology. Companies come to AMCS to achieve their sustainability strategies as we help companies to reduce their carbon footprint and work in a more environmentally conscious way. AMCS has created digital ways to a cleaner world.
What we do
AMCS is a global leader for integrated software and vehicle technology for the environmental services industry. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions worldwide supporting over 5000 customers in 23 countries. AMCS employs over 1350 people across 22 countries, headquartered in Ireland with offices in North America, Europe, Australia and the Philippines
AMCS offers team members more than just a job, but an opportunity to map out a career with a company that is growing, evolving and setting out new ways of working that are having a positive impact on the world around us. AMCS was established in Ireland and holds onto those local roots and ‘start-up’ mentality with a culture of connection. Connection to our work, our customers, our colleagues and our community that creates a working environment that fosters openness, collaboration and creativity.
We have an amazing opportunity for an experienced HR Business Partner to join our Global HR team in Cebu
The HR BP will work as part of our Human Resources team supporting the company’s strategy, people and growth. As a strategic partner to hiring managers, the HR BP will develop and implement human resources programs and initiatives designed to create an employee-oriented and high-performance culture.
· Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures to support the delivery of the key business strategies
· Deliver comprehensive HR services to the business, act as a point of the contact for the employees and managers in the Philippines
· Drive the recruitment, retention and development of key talent across the business
· Nurture a collaborative culture and positive working environment to drive continuous improvement while striving for excellence.
· Develop and maintain competitive salary and benefit programs
· Ensure legal and regulatory compliance in all human resource functions including but not limited to benefits, employee relations and recruitment
· Collaborate with internal departments, including Finance, Global HR and L&D on employee development and changes
· Manage and resolve employee relations issues in collaboration with senior managers
· Bachelors’ degree plus a minimum 4 years of experience in a Human Resources position in a software or technology company is essential
· Working knowledge of employment law
· Strong Business Acumen
· Knowledge of immigration and work authorization a plus
· Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
· Ability to effectively influence, communicate and collaborate cross-functionally and at all levels within the organization
· Comfortable with change and demonstrable experience of commitment to driving change