The Help Desk Engineer will be part of the Customer Support Team for the North American region. The focus of the role is on giving first-line support regarding our software for our customers.
This position requires a person having a passion for support for executing a correct intake, correct assigning, and monitoring of various software related requests and issues. We are looking for a professional who loves to operate independently as well as in a team in a complex and diverse environment.
What are your tasks as a Help Desk Professional?
- Provide first-line support to customers for software product support/requests for AMCS customer base and ensure that all calls/responses meet AMCS Quality standards and KPI’s.
- The majority of these tasks will have a strong emphasis on executing a correct intake and executing initial triage so that it is assign to the correct support engineer as per our processes.
- Be part of a first response team NOC (Network Operation Centre) for monitoring AMCS Cloud Customer alerts. Perform initial triage of alerts using Azure Insights and manage communications internally and externally.
- You will be involved in a continuous improvement program to identify frequent alerts and put measures in place to either prevent them from reoccurring
- You will be part of a team who takes ownership of making sure our SLA (Service Level Agreement) is being met. This is done by making sure that the correct priority is assigned to the support case and monitoring the follow-up.
- You will be part of a small and enthusiastic Customer Support Team whose mission is to give excellent support to our customers.
What are your skills?
- Experience in a customer-facing role is desirable, but not essential.
- Proven ability to work on own initiative.
- You have excellent communication skills (writing as well as speech). You are not shy to keep asking questions to our customers in order to get to the bottom of things for a flawless intake.
- Strong understanding of the Microsoft Office Suite
- You have a strong coordination skillset where you are able to keep an overview of pending tasks and making sure there are being followed up.
- You have excellent analytical skills.
- You can operate independently as well as in a team.
- You are customer focused.
Who we are?
AMCS is Ireland’s largest indigenous software company. We are a market leader in the environmental service industry. AMCS employs over 1300+ people across 22 countries. We are Headquartered in Limerick, Ireland and have offices in North America, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
What we do?
We deliver enterprise cloud-based solutions worldwide. AMCS supports over 5,000 customers across 23 countries. Our team is at the cutting edge of technology and innovation. We help our customers to reach a more sustainable future through reducing their carbon footprint and to work in a more environmentally conscious way.
- Your [email protected]:
- Gain extensive training, guidance, and support.
- Earn a competitive package with benefits.
- Work in an environment that is truly collaborative, innovative, and supportive.
- Have a clear pathway for your progression.
- Make an impact and be part of digital ways to a cleaner world