AMCS GROUP, DIGITAL WAYS TO A CLEANER WORLD
Do you want to work for a company with Irish roots and a global impact? A leader in environmental services, AMCS is a trailblazing software company that guides and supports other businesses on their journey towards sustainability.
AMCS leads the way
The AMCS team is at the cutting edge of technology. Companies come to AMCS to achieve their sustainability strategies as we help companies to reduce their carbon footprint and work in a more environmentally conscious way. AMCS has created digital ways to a cleaner world.
What we do
AMCS is a global leader for integrated software and vehicle technology for the environmental services industry. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions worldwide supporting over 2,650 customers in 22 countries. AMCS employs over 700 people across 11 countries, headquartered in Ireland with offices in North America, Europe and Australia.
AMCS offers team members more than just a job, but an opportunity to map out a career with a company that is growing, evolving and setting out new ways of working that are having a positive impact on the world around us. AMCS was established in Ireland and holds onto those local roots and ‘start-up’ mentality with a culture of connection. Connection to our work, our customers, our colleagues and our community that creates a working environment that fosters openness, collaboration and creativity.
The Help Desk Analyst role is an entry point to the Support department that provides immediate customer support through immediate response to system alerts and customer inquiries. The service involves initial triage and prioritization of the technical support process through upfront event analysis.
As this role is the frontline of the support lifecycle it handles a variety of software and hardware technologies while leveraging remote communication tools to assess and identify next steps.
This is an ideal opportunity for a Graduate to start their career in a leading technology company!
Skills or Qualifications
- Degree in computer science or equivalent
- Proven ability to work on own initiative.
- An active interest in understanding of software engineering principles and processes. Practical experience/understanding in relation to databases, Microsoft SQL server, managing hosted solution and web services.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), especially with regards to providing information to clients.
- Experience in SQL server or Oracle and database administration, mobile communications software would be an advantage
- Experience in a customer facing role is desirable but not essential.