AMCS GROUP - DIGITAL WAYS TO A CLEANER WORLD
Do you want to work for an Irish company with global reach? A leader in environmental services, AMCS is a trailblazing software company that guides and supports other businesses on their journey towards sustainability.
AMCS leads the way
The AMCS team is at the cutting edge of technology. Companies come to AMCS to achieve their sustainability strategies as we help companies to reduce their carbon footprint and work in a more environmentally conscious way. AMCS has created digital ways to a cleaner world.
What we do
AMCS is Ireland’s largest indigenous software company. We are a global leader for integrated software and vehicle technology for the environmental services industry. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions worldwide supporting over 2,650 customers in 22 countries. AMCS employs over 700 people across 11 countries, headquartered in Limerick with offices in North America, Europe and Australia.
The AMCS Way
Do you want to work for an innovative, indigenous software company headquartered in Castletroy, Co. Limerick? Do you want to work for a global company with local roots? You can work for a large global brand while choosing the type of lifestyle that you want. AMCS is unique in its location for a company of its calibre. You get the benefits of working for a cutting edge company in a location that facilitates the best quality of life. You can be part of a company located on the Wild Atlantic Way with every amenity on your doorstep including an international airport.
We currently have a great opportunity for an experienced Group Tax and Statutory Accountant to join our team at our global HQ in Limerick. We can also consider experienced candidates who can work remotely but with regular visits to our Limerick office.
As the Group Tax and Statutory Accountant, you will bring your comprehensive experience of corporate tax and statutory reporting to our central finance function. Reporting to the Group Tax and Treasury Manager, you will co-ordinate and manage all aspects of tax and statutory accounting for the Group.
- Complete the local corporation tax and statutory reporting requirements for the Group’s subsidiaries
- Manage group effective tax rate, reviewing, proposing, and implementing tax planning opportunities to reduce corporate tax rate, minimise indirect taxes and reduce risk to the Group
- Assist the Group Tax Manager with maintaining the transfer pricing policy and documentation
- Ensure the Group meets and maintains all compliance requirements across all relevant taxes: corporation tax, indirect tax, transfer pricing and employment taxes
- Liaise with internal finance business partners and external advisors on the completion of the local statutory accounts
- Assist the Group Financial Reporting Manager with technical accounting projects
- Maintain and develop all relevant key relationships with external advisors
- Support Group acquisitions, due diligence, ad-hoc projects and restructuring initiatives
What do you need to succeed?
- Professional Accounting & Tax qualified, or equivalent
- Strong commercial experience of transfer pricing and corporate tax (and ideally some VAT, international and employment tax)
- Strong financial reporting skills and an in-depth understanding of IFRS
- Flexible approach and adaptable to a changing working environment
- Excellent project management skills and experience of implementing projects
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills at all levels with the ability to influence and gain results
- Ability to find innovative solutions, lead change and drive continuous improvement in processes
- Highly proficient on Microsoft Office