We currently have a great opportunity for an experienced Group Statutory Accountant to join our team at our global HQ in Limerick. We can also consider experienced candidates who can work remotely but with regular visits to our Limerick office.
As the Group Statutory Accountant, you will bring your comprehensive and technical experience in statutory reporting to our central finance function. Reporting to the Group Corporate Finance Manager, you will co-ordinate and manage all aspects of statutory accounting and reporting for the Group.
- Complete the local statutory reporting requirements for the Group’s subsidiaries in EMEA, NAM and ANZ
- Partner with the Group Corporate Finance Manager in preparation of the Group consolidated financial statements, including the preparation of Group consolidation adjustments
- Manage intercompany positions for the Group generated through transfer pricing and acquisition accounting
- Complete balance sheet reconciliations for statutory reporting account codes
- Ensure the Group meets and maintains all relevant statutory compliance requirements
- Liaise with internal finance business partners and external advisors on the completion of all ad hoc statutory accounting related queries
- Partner with the Group Corporate Finance Manager with technical accounting projects
- Maintain and develop all relevant key relationships with external advisors
- Support Group acquisitions, due diligence, ad-hoc projects and restructuring initiatives
- Professional Accounting qualification with 1+ year min PQE
- Strong technical experience of accounting items such as business combinations and consolidation accounting
- Strong financial reporting skills and an in-depth understanding of IFRS & FRS102
- Flexible approach and adaptable to a changing working environment
- Excellent project management skills and experience of implementing projects
- Relevant knowledge of the regulatory and legal environment in which the Group operates and the ability to apply that knowledge in addressing practical issues
- Ability to find innovative solutions, lead change and drive continuous improvement in processes
- Highly proficient on Microsoft Office
Who we are?
AMCS is Ireland’s largest indigenous software company. We are a market leader in the environmental service industry. AMCS employs over 1300+ people across 12 countries. We are Headquartered in Limerick, Ireland and have offices in North America, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
What we do?
We deliver enterprise cloud-based solutions worldwide. AMCS supports over 2,650 customers across 22 countries. Our team is at the cutting edge of technology and innovation. We help our customers to reach a more sustainable future through reducing their carbon footprint and to work in a more environmentally conscious way.
What are some of the benefits of working at AMCS?
Generous remuneration package
Interactive employee training and onboarding
Full Health Insurance
Life Assurance (x4 times your annual salary)
25 days holidays
Free onsite parking
Work in an environment that is truly collaborative, innovative, and supportive.
Have a clear pathway for your progression
Amazing colleagues to learn from and enjoy company sport and social outings, parties, and events
Make an impact and be part of digital ways to a cleaner world.
Your AMCS story begins here... check out what some of our employees have to say!