Why join our team?
AMCS is the leading global technology company providing innovative solutions to the environmental services industry through the AMCS Platform. Established in Limerick, Ireland in 2003, the company continues to grow operations globally and today employs 600+ people across 16 countries. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions for the waste and recycling industry worldwide supporting 2,650+ customers in 22 countries.
Our Global Services Engineering Team have an amazing opportunity for a Graduate Technical Consultant (Front-end/UI)
Overview: The Global Services Engineering Team provides several “centralized” development &
deployment services supporting AMCS Platform implementations, including System Integration, Data
Migration, customization/branding of Reports/printed documents, customer Portals and Solution
This role is primarily to support customer projects globally, working on our Digital Engagement offerings,
i.e. web-portals for the end-customer users (can be consumer or business users) of our Enterprise
Management customers (Waste & Recycling companies/organizations).
The role would include the deployment/configuration for our Customer Portal products, and
customization of those portals/web pages for each client specific needs.
The role would also require the following Professional Services ‘Core Competencies’ to be
demonstrated; Communication, Planning, Relationship Building and Problem Solving.
- Bachelors or Masters in Information Systems/Computer Science/Software Engineering or Equivalent
- familiarity with web Content Management Software, such as Umbraco/Word Press.
- Intermediate level - SQL knowledge and Basic Network knowledge
- Some experience in building/customizing web pages and managing content
- Configure & customize the customer portal and other digital engagement products
- Work on premier services like UX, Web design and consultation
- Ensure portal is tested and handed over to the customer
- Configuration process includes basic set up, payments and branding
- Prepare end user and technical user documentation for digital engagement products
- Attend customer sites for training, project go lives and review meetings while always providing
- a high level of customer service
- Identify any training needs for customers and produce operation documents to address these
- Perform detailed analysis of customer issues and where required, work closely with the AMCS
- development in root cause analysis
- Capturing of customer requirements to feed into the AMCS Development Roadmap
- Provide workshop/demos on the frontend/Backend functionalities with customer
- Provide documentation on Configuration/Process/Solutions/Testcase