AMCS - Digital Ways to a Cleaner World
As a Graduate SW Support Engineer @AMCS you will;
- Provide customer software product support / requests for AMCS customer base and ensure that all calls/responses meet AMCS Quality standards and KPI’s.
- Support Project managers in the field for all project requirements, including specification development to customer requirements, installs, upgrades & configuration.
- As part of the Customer management & delivery team, have responsibility for SQL Server administration, data base administration, backup, replication, disaster recovery strategies.
- Prepare end user and technical user documentation for environmental products
- Attend customer sites, for installations, training, go lives & review meetings, always providing a high level of customer service.
- Analysis of software issues reported for any repeat issues with proposed solutions on how to improve product performance. Identify any training needs for customers and produce operation documents to address these issues.
- You will be involved in product improvement program, consulting to customer & monitoring of performance metrics.
What you need to succeed?
- Degree in computer science or equivalent
- Experience in SQL server or Oracle and database administration, mobile communications software would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), especially with regards to providing information to clients.
- An understanding of software engineering principles and processes. Practical experience in relation to databases, Microsoft SQL server, managing hosted solution and web services.
- An interest in learning and keeping up to date in SQL server, mobile communications software, web application developments and cloud computing.
Who we are?
AMCS is Ireland’s largest indigenous software company. We are a market leader in the environmental service industry. AMCS employs over 1000+ people across 22 countries. We are Headquartered in Limerick, Ireland and have offices in North America, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
What we do?
We deliver enterprise cloud-based solutions worldwide. AMCS supports over 5,000 customers across 23 countries. Our team is at the cutting edge of technology and innovation. We help our customers to reach a more sustainable future through reducing their carbon footprint and to work in a more environmentally conscious way.
Your [email protected]:
· Gain extensive training, guidance, and support.
· Earn a competitive package with benefits.
· Work in an environment that is truly collaborative, innovative, and supportive.
· Have a clear pathway for your progression.
· Make an impact and be part of digital ways to a cleaner world.
Your AMCS story begins here.