DIGITAL WAYS TO A CLEANER WORLD
Do you want to work for a company with Irish roots and a global impact? A leader in environmental services, AMCS is a trailblazing software company that guides and supports other businesses on their journey towards sustainability.
AMCS leads the way
The AMCS team is at the cutting edge of technology. Companies come to AMCS to achieve their sustainability strategies as we help companies to reduce their carbon footprint and work in a more environmentally conscious way. AMCS has created digital ways to a cleaner world.
What we do
AMCS is a global leader for integrated software and vehicle technology for the environmental services industry. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions worldwide supporting over 5,000 customers in 23 countries. AMCS employs over 1350 people across 22 countries, headquartered in Ireland with offices in North America, Europe and Australia.
AMCS offers team members more than just a job, but an opportunity to map out a career with a company that is growing, evolving and setting out new ways of working that are having a positive impact on the world around us. AMCS was established in Ireland and holds onto those local roots and ‘start-up’ mentality with a culture of connection. Connection to our work, our customers, our colleagues, and our community that creates a working environment that fosters openness, collaboration and creativity.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Field Services Sales Engineer reporting to the Director of Sales Engineering
We are seeking naturally curious candidates who thrive on finding solutions and driving innovation. You have a passion for technology and the value it can bring to companies, and you enjoy leveraging your expertise in customer discussions about process improvement, best practices, and in painting a vision of their future when with our solutions.
- Conducting effective discovery sessions and business value assessments to identify key areas where AMCS can provide value to a customer’s business
- Analyzing requirements/discovery findings and developing solution maps
- Collaborating on deal strategy
- Preparing and delivering impactful, relevant, value-based solution demonstrations (in-person or web-based, as appropriate)
- Assisting with internal sales enablement efforts
- Supporting all sales, marketing, and product objectives
- Contributing to ongoing enhancement of solution demonstration environments
- Preparing and providing input for the technical sections of RFPs/ RFQs
- Providing input to Product Management on solution issues or enhancement opportunities
- Continuous education on our solutions and industry segments
- Ongoing development and improvement of business use-cases and solution story telling
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 2-5 years previous experience as a Solution/Sales Engineer or in a technical customer-facing role
- Experience with Field Service and/or Fixed Asset Maintenance processes and software
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- A willingness to travel up to 50%
It would be amazing if:
- You’re seeking an opportunity to drive success and chart your own course in a fast-paced environment
- You have a sense of humor that doesn’t disappear when things get really busy (see previous bullet)