Why join our team?
AMCS is the leading global technology company providing innovative solutions to the environmental services industry through the AMCS Platform. Established in Limerick, Ireland in 2003, the company continues to grow operations globally and today employs 600+ people across 16 countries. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions for the Environment, Social & Governance industry worldwide supporting 2,650+ customers in 22 countries.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Major Accounts Executive with a track record of selling SaaS technologies to large enterprises that is able to penetrate and close our top prospects. This role can be based at any location on the East coast
This is an individual contributor role that will involve prospecting and closing new clients (new logo acquisition), as well as, retention/growth within existing clients.
- The achievement of Sales targets, within margin and structural frameworks.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date sales pipeline and forecasts.
- Promote, market and sell AMCS’s software solution
- Present and demonstrate the core functionality and benefits of the AMCS solutions.
Technical sales support will be provided when necessary from within the AMCS Group.
- Interface with the key teams within AMCS such as Product Development, Project Delivery and
Marketing - sharing market intelligence and potential sales opportunities.
- Keep abreast of all competitor activity in the market, providing ongoing feedback to key product
marketing and management teams.
Desired Skills and Experience
• 10+ years documented success in $3m ARR enterprise software sales or business technology products and services.
• Experience with and understanding of corporate Operations and Finance is highly favorable.
• Experience creating data driven programs to drive company strategy.
• Exemplary written and oral communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal, planning, and organizational skills.
• Demonstrated experience with prospecting process and analysis.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
AMCS Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Applicants not authorized to work for any employer in the US need not apply.