Why join our team?
AMCS is the leading global technology company providing innovative solutions to the environmental services industry through the AMCS Platform. Established in Limerick, Ireland in 2003, the company continues to grow operations globally and today employs 600+ people across 16 countries. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions for the waste and recycling industry worldwide supporting 2,650+ customers in 22 countries.
We currently have a requirement for a true hunter with a track record of selling SaaS technologies to large enterprises that is able to penetrate and close our top prospects. This role can be based at any location within the state of Georgia
- The achievement of Sales targets, within margin and structural frameworks.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date sales pipeline and forecasts.
- Promote, market and sell AMCS’s software solution
- Present and demonstrate the core functionality and benefits of the AMCS solutions.
Technical sales support will be provided when necessary from within the AMCS Group.
- Interface with the key teams within AMCS such as Product Development, Project Delivery and
Marketing - sharing market intelligence and potential sales opportunities.
- Keep abreast of all competitor activity in the market, providing ongoing feedback to key product
marketing and management teams.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Hands on approach
- High levels of drive and energy
- 10 years selling experience, with at least 7 years experience selling Enterprise Software essential
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience negotiating 500k multi year contracts
- Having relationships and experience with companies within the waste management
and recycling industry is a plus but not essential
This role will involve significant travel within the Region
AMCS Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Applicants not authorized to work for any employer in the US need not apply.