DIGITAL WAYS TO A CLEANER WORLD
Do you want to work for a company with Irish roots and a global impact? A leader in environmental services, AMCS is a trailblazing software company that guides and supports other businesses on their journey towards sustainability.
AMCS leads the way
The AMCS team is at the cutting edge of technology. Companies come to AMCS to achieve their sustainability strategies as we help companies to reduce their carbon footprint and work in a more environmentally conscious way. AMCS has created digital ways to a cleaner world.
What we do
AMCS is a global leader for integrated software and vehicle technology for the environmental services industry. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions worldwide supporting over 5000 customers in 23 countries. AMCS employs over 1350 people across 22 countries, headquartered in Ireland with offices in North America, Europe and Australia.
AMCS offers team members more than just a job, but an opportunity to map out a career with a company that is growing, evolving and setting out new ways of working that are having a positive impact on the world around us. AMCS was established in Ireland and holds onto those local roots and ‘start-up’ mentality with a culture of connection. Connection to our work, our customers, our colleagues and our community that creates a working environment that fosters openness, collaboration and creativity.
We have an amazing opportunity for an experienced Senior Enterprise Account Executive to join our global sales team in the Netherlands
- The achievement of Sales targets, within margin and structural frameworks.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date sales pipeline and forecasts.
- Promote, market and sell AMCS’s software solution to C&I, Municipal and Recycling operators.
- Present and demonstrate the core functionality and benefits of the AMCS solutions. Technical
sales support will be provided when necessary from within the AMCS Group.
- Interface with the key teams within AMCS such as Product Development, Project Delivery
and Marketing - sharing market intelligence and potential sales opportunities.
- Manage and develop submissions to tenders for commercial and municipal facilities for
AMCS’s products/services working with colleagues to propose a viable end-to-end solution.
- Attend and support trade shows, conventions & localised events to promote AMCS products.
- Ensure that all sales collateral is suitable for the target markets, working in conjunction
with marketing team.
- Keep abreast of all competitor activity in the market, providing ongoing feedback to key
product marketing and management teams.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Proven track record in software Sales and pipeline development with strong evidence
of a hands-on approach.
- Previous experience of selling enterprise software and / or SaaS-based allied
- An understanding of the Waste and Recycling markets will be a great asset.
- An affinity with software and particularly an understanding of SaaS would be an advantage
- Highly motivated, self starter with the ability to deliver target driven results through
drive and determination. Professional with first-class communication skills and the
ability to influence across organisations (internal and external).
- High levels of drive and energy.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
The role will involve significant travel within the Region.