AMCS GROUP - DIGITAL WAYS TO A CLEANER WORLD
Do you want to work for an Irish company with global reach? A leader in environmental services, AMCS is a trailblazing software company that guides and supports other businesses on their journey towards sustainability.
AMCS leads the way
The AMCS team is at the cutting edge of technology. Companies come to AMCS to achieve their sustainability strategies as we help companies to reduce their carbon footprint and work in a more environmentally conscious way. AMCS has created digital ways to a cleaner world.
What we do
AMCS is Ireland’s largest indigenous software company. We are a global leader for integrated software and vehicle technology for the environmental services industry. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions worldwide supporting over 2,650 customers in 22 countries. AMCS employs over 700 people across 11 countries, headquartered in Limerick with offices in North America, Europe and Australia.
The AMCS Way
Do you want to work for an innovative, indigenous software company headquartered in Castletroy, Co. Limerick? Do you want to work for a global company with local roots? You can work for a large global brand while choosing the type of lifestyle that you want. AMCS is unique in its location for a company of its calibre. You get the benefits of working for a cutting edge company in a location that facilitates the best quality of life. You can be part of a company located on the Wild Atlantic Way with every amenity on your doorstep including an international airport.
The Role - EMEA Marketing Manager
Reporting directly to the Head of Marketing EMEA, you will be responsible for the entire Demand and Lead Generation activities of the Field Marketing team at AMCS in the EMEA region.
This is a broad role that involves lots of cross-team collaboration, especially with the EMEA Sales organisation, with the goal of meeting very challenging pipeline generation targets at a high-growth, dynamic SaaS company in a fast-paced environment.
Your Main Responsibilities
- Guide and mentor a team of junior Demand Generation Specialists and Sales Development Representatives whose roles consist of prospecting, lead qualification and data maintenance (in Salesforce CRM). The Demand Generation Team are also tasked with campaign execution and follow up, utilising a broad range of inbound and outbound Marketing tactics
- Working closely with Head of Marketing, create metrics for annual and monthly objectives
- Motivate team members to exceed objectives through coaching and a hands-on approach to executing and monitoring campaigns with a lead-by-example attitude
- Regularly report on team/team member results that focus on the quantity & quality of leads and the necessary conversion to pipeline rates that the Marketing Team has committed to supporting
- Establish and nurture relationships with Key Stakeholders
- Work closely with the Head of Marketing and the Sales Team to define marketing campaign priorities for the future and build strategies and processes that will support the achievement of these common goals
- Work closely with DGS and SDRs to ensure lead quality/quantity and proper follow-up, with a keen focus on maintaining a high standard of data quality that will allow for efficient creation of dynamic marketing lists for future campaigns
- Work closely with Sales & Marketing Operations to make recommendations on process improvement and align on reporting requirements
- Identify and make recommendations for improvement in the areas of process, efficiency and productivity
What you need to succeed?
· Previous experience gained in B2B sales or marketing at a SaaS company is a distinct advantage
· A passion for building a thriving and diverse team who work together and leverage their individual strengths to achieve common goals
· Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to inspire and build trusted relationships
· Outstanding communication, organisational and time management skills
· Experience working in a multi-cultural environment
· Experience working in a high-growth environment