DIGTIAL WAYS TO A CLEANER WORLD
Do you want to work for a company with a global impact? A leader in environmental services, AMCS is a trailblazing software company that guides and supports other businesses on their journey towards sustainability.
AMCS leads the way
The AMCS team is at the cutting edge of technology. Companies come to AMCS to achieve their sustainability strategies as we help companies to reduce their carbon footprint and work in a more environmentally conscious way. AMCS has created digital ways to a cleaner world.
What we do
AMCS is a global leader for integrated software and vehicle technology for the environmental services industry. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions worldwide supporting over 5,000 customers in 23 countries. AMCS employs over 1200 people across 22 countries, headquartered in Ireland with offices in North America, Europe, Australia & Asia.
AMCS offers team members more than just a job, but an opportunity to map out a career with a company that is growing, evolving and setting out new ways of working that are having a positive impact on the world around us. AMCS was established in Ireland and holds onto those local roots and ‘start-up’ mentality with a culture of connection. Connection to our work, our customers, our colleagues and our community that creates a working environment that fosters openness, collaboration and creativity.
We currently have an exceptional opportunity for an EMEA Vice President of Sales who will be responsible for leading, managing and delivering the business results of a team of Enterprise SaaS Sales Executives across a range of AMCS solutions. This is a high growth region for AMCS and offers a significant opportunity to build out new markets for AMCS solutions and services. The successful candidate will report to the COO. This role is open to candidates located in either the Netherlands or Germany
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead a team of senior enterprise sales executives in achieving their individual and team quota
- Working with the GM to define and drive the overall sales strategy for the region
- Negotiate and assist in closing highly complex transactions through the development of executive-level relationships with key prospects
- Ownership of, reporting and managing order forecasts and strategic sales activity to the COO
- Manage daily and weekly sales activities with the team to include pipeline review and development, order forecasts and deal closure to ensure above-quota results based on successful pipeline management
- Work closely with the extended team of pre-sales, professional services, legal and customer success along with influencing the technology road-map for AMCS
- Recruitment and selection of the sales managers/executives in territory
- 10 years’ experience operating in a Sales management/leadership role and demonstrable experience in achieving targets and driving sales growth ideally in a SaaS environment.
- Fluent Dutch and English are essential and German would be an advantage
- Proven record of accomplishment in delivering and closing significant deals with Tier 1 companies.
- Strong leadership and communication skills with an ability to inspire sales teams.
- Excellent presentation and listening skill
- Ability to thrive in a fast-growing, exciting environment
- Ability to accurately forecast sales results, pipeline management, manage quota allocation by product, by territory
- Motivated, disciplined, pro-active, self-starter with a success oriented attitude
- This role will require a significant amount of travel within the territory.