Why join our team?
AMCS is the leading global technology company providing innovative solutions to the environmental services and related industries through the AMCS Platform. Established in Limerick, Ireland in 2003, the company continues to grow operations globally and today employs 600+ people across 16 countries. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions worldwide supporting 2,650+ customers in 22 countries.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Marketing Director. In this hands-on role you will expand our reach in North America, building brand reputation and industry relationships while driving lead generation from both customers and new business. As part of the North America management team you will help develop the business, team and resources to address the growth opportunity for AMCS products and services.
- Build a marketing plan to include budget, people, campaign, digital, and event resources
- Lead a team of demand generation professionals and marketing service partners
- Drive integrated go to market campaigns to deliver qualified lead generation objectives
- Develop and maintain close customer relationships, communications and information
- Manage trade shows, customer events, webinars, conferences and company events
- Expand digital marketing including websites, media, social and campaign specific
- Understand competitor profiles and product offerings through continuous analysis
- Work closely with the global marketing team on brand, budgets and go to market
- Report on key marketing performance indicators
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with a minimum 10 year’s experience in a similar role
- Deep understanding and knowledge of marketing B2B software technology products
- Practical knowledge of managing CRM operations, challenges and disciplines
- Knowledge of email marketing, social media and landing page best practice
- Proficiency with common social media sites (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, others)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, B2B writing a strong plus
- Experience with marketing automation and/or html email development a plus
- Ability to work collaboratively with the Sales Team to drive lead generation and sales.
- Energetic, enthusiastic, excellent communicator with a highly accountable leadership style.
- Results focused and metric-driven with excellent analytical abilities.
- Good business acumen and the well-developed decision making capability
- The role will involve up to 30% travel within the US.
- Team oriented mindset with excellent mentoring skills
AMCS Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Applicants not authorized to work for any employer in the US need not apply.