AMCS GROUP - DIGITAL WAYS TO A CLEANER WORLD
Do you want to work for an Irish company with global reach? A leader in environmental services, AMCS is a trailblazing software company that guides and supports other businesses on their journey towards sustainability.
AMCS leads the way
The AMCS team is at the cutting edge of technology. Companies come to AMCS to achieve their sustainability strategies as we help companies to reduce their carbon footprint and work in a more environmentally conscious way. AMCS has created digital ways to a cleaner world.
What we do
AMCS is Ireland’s largest indigenous software company. We are a global leader for integrated software and vehicle technology for the environmental services industry. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions worldwide supporting over 2,650 customers in 22 countries. AMCS employs over 700 people across 11 countries, headquartered in Limerick with offices in North America, Europe and Australia.
The AMCS Way
Do you want to work for an innovative, indigenous software company headquartered in Castletroy, Co. Limerick? Do you want to work for a global company with local roots? You can work for a large global brand while choosing the type of lifestyle that you want. AMCS is unique in its location for a company of its calibre. You get the benefits of working for a cutting edge company in a location that facilitates the best quality of life. You can be part of a company located on the Wild Atlantic Way with every amenity on your doorstep including an international airport.
Do you want to work for a company that you can be proud of; that is truly making a difference to the environment every day - and helping others to do the same? AMCS fosters a culture of connection - internally with colleagues and externally with customers. With AMCS, you can carve out your own future.
Do you want to work for a company where you can map out your career path? AMCS supports our team through continuous development, and we also have a policy of promoting internal promotion. We work to nurture our team and promote from within our own talent pool.
Role Location: Office based or remote depending on location
Overview of Role:
The successful candidate should be a passionate Senior Digital Marketing Manager with ability to shape a growing organization's digital marketing capability. You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution across a global market. The role is responsible for management and strategic development of the company websites.
The Digital marketing manager will report into the Product Marketing Lead, and collaborate across the whole marketing team.
We’re looking for someone who can build relationships with internal and external stakeholders, who can implement best in class, global marketing strategies. There will be an intern support role in 2022 and you will be required to manage directly, support their development and successful Programme completion.
You will be a team player who provides feedback on opportunities to develop and refine processes, as the AMCS business grows.
- Website Design and Development – co-ordinate the design and functionality of a company website, working alongside partner web developers and web designers
- Content Strategy – responsible for all website content and for creating and implementing the content strategy to ensure online objectives are met.
- SEO and SEM – responsible for ensuring that the website is easily found by the target audience. Optimising website structure and content for search engines (SEO) and/or the use of paid online advertising (SEM) are two ways a digital marketer helps to drive relevant traffic to their website.
- Responsible for converting website visits into sales leads, by making the online experience and journey as easy as possible and introducing clear call to actions .
- Responsible for managing the online presence and brand of a company. Social networking tools such as Facebook, Twitter and Google+ allow businesses to engage with their consumers in real time and a digital marketer will often be responsible for this communication.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email and display advertising campaigns
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against agreed goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and (A/B) conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create activity driven landing pages and optimize user experience
- Extensive experience implementing and working with marketing technology such as Salesforce (Pardot).
- Experience in the implementation of data and analytics strategies.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners to manage Corporate Website and other marketing activities
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Collaborate on Social Media strategy as a key stakeholder in global marketing team
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- 5 years+ senior marketing leadership and proven working experience in a digital marketing role
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns
- Experience with CMS platforms e.g. Umbraco
- Experience with common digital marketing tools e.g. SurveyMonkey,
- Experience in an international role an advantage
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis
- Self-motivated yet customer-focused and results orientated
- A team player who also is a self-starter and capable of managing large projects on their own
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Check out our website for more information at: www.amcsgroup.com
Connect with us on LinkedIn here - https://ie.linkedin.com/company/amcs-group