The Role - Digital Marketing Intern
The role of the Digital Marketing Executive will involve providing support to the Senior Digital Marketing Manager on implementing Digital Marketing strategies through the website, social, Google Ads and digital media. The ideal candidate will have a passion for the marketing industry and its best practices.
The Location - This role is based in our Global Headquarters in Limerick.
Duration of placement - 9 months
As a Digital Marketing Intern, you will;
- Work with the Senior Digital Marketing Manager to plan, implement and measure marketing campaigns to achieve the KPI’s.
- Develop, creative, and support management of digital advertising campaigns including (but not limited to) the following: Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, social media, email marketing.
- Support updating website content and adding new content such as blogs to the website via the CMS (CMS training provided).
- Production of promotional materials such as brochures.
- Report on all marketing activity performance and presenting recommendations to improve results.
- Proactively generate creative ideas to engage audiences and potential customers..
- Degree in Digital Marketing or Marketing
- Strong understanding of digital marketing tactics such as; SEO, PPC, social media ads, organic social posts.
- Have a Knowledge of photo and video editing software is preferred but not essential.
Who we are?
AMCS is Ireland’s largest indigenous software company. We are a market leader in the environmental service industry. AMCS employs over 1000+ people across 12 countries. We are Headquartered in Limerick, Ireland and have offices in North America, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
What we do?
We deliver enterprise cloud-based solutions worldwide. AMCS supports over 2,650 customers across 22 countries. Our team is at the cutting edge of technology and innovation. We help our customers to reach a more sustainable future through reducing their carbon footprint and to work in a more environmentally conscious way.
Your [email protected]:
·Choose how you work: on-site or Hybrid
·Gain extensive training, guidance, and support.
·Work in an environment that is truly collaborative, innovative, and supportive.
·Have a clear pathway for your progression.
·Make an impact and be part of digital ways to a cleaner world.
Your AMCS story begins here.