The Role: Reporting to the Global Quality and Continuous Improvement Manager, the Operations Analyst will be responsible for supporting the growth and operating efficiency of the new Customer Experience team.
As an extended member of the customer experience team, you must demonstrate strategic thinking, effective communication, data analysis and reporting along with problem solving.
The Location: Based at our Limerick HQ either onsite or hybrid.
Responsibilities (included but not limited to);
Customer Experience (CE) Operations
- Partners with the Customer Experience team and cross-functional team leaders to drive process improvement and integration of business performance objectives and initiatives.
- Serves as expert in CE systems, tools, internal processes, and methodologies.
- Develop a comprehensive 360 Data view of all customers, that is presented in actionable form both upstream to Snr Mgt and downstream to CE team .
- Promote the corporate mission, vision, and values in order to maintain quality, professionalism and team spirit amongst all stakeholders.
- Day-to-day management of one or more CE control processes, including Churn management, Customer Health Scores and Product adoption.
- Assembles data, analysis results and prepares slides for monthly BU Ops meetings
- Understanding CE performance metrics
- Working with CE teams to understand customer pain points and drive improvement initiatives to address same.
- Facilitate Team Collaboration and Communication, aligning remote teams and bringing everyone on the same page.
- Conduct annual customer satisfaction survey and work cross functionally to reinforce positives and address opportunities for improvement.
Qualifications, Experience, Competencies
- Educated to bachelor’s degree level or equivalent.
- 3-5 years experience in a similar role
- Experience of data analytics, tooling, Creation of dashboards e.g., Power BI, Office 365 suite including advanced MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to analysis data and to make recommendations / give insights
- Strong listening, presentation, communication, and influencing skills.
- Articulates with confidence to senior management.
- Strong attention to detail in supporting management reporting with clear and concise data analysis and presentation.
- Highly motivated and self-directed; exhibits thought leadership and strong critical thinking skills.
- Commercial awareness with strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
Who we are?
AMCS is Ireland’s largest indigenous software company. We are a market leader in the environmental service industry. AMCS employs over 1300+ people across 12 countries. We are Headquartered in Limerick, Ireland and have offices in North America, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
What we do?
We deliver enterprise cloud-based solutions worldwide. AMCS supports over 2,650 customers across 22 countries. Our team is at the cutting edge of technology and innovation. We help our customers to reach a more sustainable future through reducing their carbon footprint and to work in a more environmentally conscious way.
What are some of the benefits of working at AMCS?
- Generous remuneration package
- Interactive employee training and onboarding
- Full Health Insurance
- Flexible working options
- Life Assurance (x4 times your annual salary)
- 25 days holidays
- Free onsite parking
- Work in an environment that is truly collaborative, innovative, and supportive.
- Have a clear pathway for your progression
- Amazing colleagues to learn from and enjoy company sport and social outings, parties, and events
- Make an impact and be part of digital ways to a cleaner world.
If you're ready to take on a new challenge and make a positive impact on our team, apply today!