AMCS GROUP - DIGITAL WAYS TO A CLEANER WORLD
We have an exciting new role for a Contract Management Specialist to join our Global HQ in Limerick to work as part of the Finance team. (This is a permanent position)
This role will be based at our Global HQ in Limerick fully onsite until probation is passed.
As a Contract Management Specialist @AMCS you will be;
- Working within the Finance Team responsible for the management of Customer Contracts, Projects and Billings.
- Setting up all new contracts into ARR Database within agreed timeframes
- Monitoring upcoming contract renewal for invoicing – working with internal technical departments (Customer Success & Support) for updates to contracts and entitlements as part of renewal process.
- Creating and billing Sales Orders in line with AMCS Group policy in various regions and liaising with both Sales and Financial teams to guarantee compliance and accuracy.
- Report preparation, timely billing of sales orders and subscriptions to month end deadlines.
- Maintaining and updating the customer contract database (ARR Database)
- Report preparation of monthly ARR movements including new, upsell, down sell and churned contracts
- Responding to internal and external customer queries and escalating as required.
- Weekly reporting on order management and order backlog issues
- Liaising with the Accounts Receivables team regarding collection issues
- Active involvement in projects as required across the various finance functions
What you need to succeed?
- At least 2+ years’ experience in a financial environment.
- Comfortable with Microsoft Excel (intermediate level data needed).
- Some exposure and /or experience using Financial ERP’s; NetSuite, Salesforce, Oracle, SAP etc. an advantage
- Be self-motivated and highly organised, with the ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good background in report preparation and analysis
Who we are?
AMCS is Ireland’s largest indigenous software company. We are a market leader in the environmental service industry. AMCS employs over 1300+ people across 12 countries. We are Headquartered in Limerick, Ireland and have offices in North America, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
What we do?
We deliver enterprise cloud-based solutions worldwide. AMCS supports over 2,650 customers across 22 countries. Our team is at the cutting edge of technology and innovation. We help our customers to reach a more sustainable future through reducing their carbon footprint and to work in a more environmentally conscious way.
What are some of the benefits of working at AMCS?
- Generous remuneration package
- Interactive employee training and onboarding
- Full Health Insurance
- Life Assurance (x4 times your annual salary)
- 25 days holidays
- Free onsite parking
- Work in an environment that is truly collaborative, innovative, and supportive.
- Have a clear pathway for your progression
- Amazing colleagues to learn from and enjoy company sport and social outings, parties, and events
- Make an impact and be part of digital ways to a cleaner world.
Your AMCS story begins here... check out what some of our employees have to say!
Apply now to join our team and be part of our mission to create a cleaner world!