AMCS GROUP - DIGITAL WAYS TO A CLEANER WORLD
Do you want to work for an Irish company with global reach? A leader in environmental services, AMCS is a trailblazing software company that guides and supports other businesses on their journey towards sustainability.
AMCS leads the way
The AMCS team is at the cutting edge of technology. Companies come to AMCS to achieve their sustainability strategies as we help companies to reduce their carbon footprint and work in a more environmentally conscious way. AMCS has created digital ways to a cleaner world.
What we do
AMCS is Ireland’s largest indigenous software company. We are a global leader for integrated software and vehicle technology for the environmental services industry. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions worldwide supporting over 2,650 customers in 22 countries. AMCS employs over 700 people across 11 countries, headquartered in Limerick with offices in North America, Europe and Australia.
The AMCS Way
Do you want to work for an innovative, indigenous software company headquartered in Castletroy, Co. Limerick? Do you want to work for a global company with local roots? You can work for a large global brand while choosing the type of lifestyle that you want. AMCS is unique in its location for a company of its calibre. You get the benefits of working for a cutting edge company in a location that facilitates the best quality of life. You can be part of a company located on the Wild Atlantic Way with every amenity on your doorstep including an international airport.
We have an exciting new role for a Contract Management Team member to join our Global HQ in Limerick to work as part of the Finance team.
- Working within the Finance Team responsible for the management of Customer Contracts, Projects and Billings.
- Setting up all new contracts into ARR Database within agreed timeframes
- Monitoring upcoming contract renewal for invoicing – working with internal technical departments (Customer Success & Support) for updates to contracts and entitlements as part of renewal process.
- Creating and billing Sales Orders in line with AMCS Group policy in various regions and liaising with both Sales and Financial teams to guarantee compliance and accuracy.
- Report preparation, timely billing of sales orders and subscriptions to month end deadlines.
- Maintaining and updating the customer contract database (ARR Database)
- Report preparation of monthly ARR movements including new, upsell, downsell and churned contracts
- Responding to internal and external customer queries and escalating as required.
- Weekly reporting on order management and order backlog issues
- Liaising with the Accounts Receivables team regarding collection issues
- Active involvement in projects as required across the various finance functions
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 2 years’ experience in a busy financial environment.
- Comfortable with Microsoft Excel (intermediate level data needed).
- Some exposure and /or experience using Financial ERP’s; NetSuite, Salesforce, Oracle, SAP etc.
- Be self-motivated and highly organised, with the ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good background in report preparation and analysis
- Have a positive, enthusiastic, can-do attitude
- Excellent attention to detail
- Work well as part of a team
- Has hands-on approach and be willing to deal with any task
- Be flexible in their approach to work